Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Maite is a completely awesome makeup artist as well as hair artist and has become an amazing friend in the process! From the minute I met her I knew she was going to be the girl who makes my wedding day memorable and beautiful and boy did she ever! My trial came out gorgeous but for the day of she made a few tweaks and I'm so glad I trusted her to do her thing because everyone told me the whole time of my wedding how stunning I was. When I looked at myself in the mirror I saw me but better and every bride wants to feel super beautiful and special on her day. Maite is the bomb and the only person I would ever recommend for wedding makeup. She is too good at her job! !!

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist responded with the following comments:

Omg Stephanie! I am so touched! Truly touched! Thank You so much! What an honor!!! Love you bunches!!! I am speechless!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
St Augustine, FL 32086

On Location Professional Hair and Make Up Services

Check Out Our Deals    Give me a call to schedule a trial -  717-903-4385   On your wedding day, everything should be perfect. Beauty is no exception. The memories will last a lifetime and having the perfect wedding is more than a perfect dress, the flower arrangements, the cake, the invitations, the menu, and all the details of the day. The Brides Hair and Make Up needs special, intimate attention.  That is what I promise you, I will give your wedding Hair and Make Up the attention that it deserves.  The look of beauty for a wedding is a unique look, let my professional education and experience help to create that look for you so that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!!   I am very experienced in the bridal and production hair & makeup (television, film, theater, runway, corporate, lessons) and would love to share my gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup and the ability to work with hair extensions, I am sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day. I have a total of 12 years of experience and have been taught by some of the very Best in the Industry.   Let me invite you to take a look at my Bio and Resume on my Website.

MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer

cell.717 903 4385

+/- read less
Categories: Beauty & Health
I've had the opportunity to work with Maria Teresa-Hair and Makeup Artist several times and I am always stunned by the transformations. What impresses me the most, along with how beautiful the results are, is the way she makes brides feel. It is usually a nerve wrecking day for most of the brides prior to the ceremony and she manages to make them relax and laugh throughout all the process. At the end they always say they feel absolutely beautiful and grateful for the experience. She has the gift of making them feel confident and empowered and always brings the best out of them. Just read the reviews and find out for yourself! She is truly one of a kind.
Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding Professional Hair and Make Up Artist from St. Augustine / Jacksonville FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida , Central Pennsylvania , and Central Wisconsin. Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist is a professional wedding Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist that has been part of the North Florida, Central PA, Central WI wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Make Up, Television and Film Hair and Make Up, Film,Television, Catalog and Special EffectsHair and Make Up,