Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist Reviews

139 Reviews for Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist

• Stephanie

Stephanie J. · Married on 04/24/2021

Maria is amazing🲶🲶🲶

I had the pleasure of meeting MariaTeresa on this app based on all of her 5 star reviews and I WAS NOT disappointed. My makeup and hair was PERFECT💗 It was honestly the highlight of my wedding. I am so happy I chose her and I know her and I will be great friends for a long time!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2021

My Dearest Stephanie.. I have 3 words for you “I LOVE YOU” ❤️❤️❤️
    You know you had me at Hello 🤣🥰 Cant wait to making memories with you both 🥂 Friends for life 🌹🌹

Susana G. · Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing experience!! Worth every dollar!

Maria Teresa did such an amazing job on my bridal party! I absolutely love the job she did and she is so much fun to be around. As soon as she walked into my home she so joyful and professional and just made my special day more fun and perfect! One other thing was she was flexible and worked with me during the pandemic! I had to postpone my wedding twice. You won’t have any regrets using her I promise!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Dear Susana!
    Thank You so very much for your kind words! Being a part of your day was so much fun! Thank You for making me feel so welcomed and for trusting Me and my team

Rose B. · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing stylist and artist!

Maria Teresa is the best! She was so sweet and fun to be with on my wedding day! She also is so talented! She made me glow and my hair look angelic! She did such great work I was so impressed and my day wouldn’t have been the same without her! She was on time, worked within our timeframe and just was so fun! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!! ❤️

Sent on 11/06/2020

Dear Rose!
    Thank You so much for your kind words❤️ You are absolutely beautiful, inside and out, and I am so lucky to have been a part of your special Day 🙏🏼🌹
    Looking forward to seeing you again in the near future
    With Love,
    Maite

Tara · Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing artist

I am such a plain Jane in my daily routine and had a great experience with Maria Teresa! She was great to plan with leading up to the day and made me look like a superstar for my wedding. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so much Tara!! So looking forward to seeing you this Friday for your Hair makeover!!🙌🏼❤️🌹
  • Brandee

Brandee · Married on 10/10/2020

She is amazing

MariaTeresa went above and beyond making me and my girls feel beautiful and special on my special day!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so much for your words my beautiful friend ❤️
    So happy and blessed to have you in my life now🙌🏼 I Love my job because it allows me to meet amazing ladies like You
    Maite🌹

Tammy · Married on 09/26/2020

Best experience I have ever had.

Maria Teresa listens to what you want and will give her professional opinion. She does her best to work around your schedule. She is such a sweet person that really cares about you as a person not just a client. She did my makeup and hair for my step daughters wedding. When I walked out I felt like I was the one getting married. I have been looking for a new hair stylist. I went back to see her to color and cut my hair. I felt like a new person when I left. She is my go to girl. Beautiful instead and out!!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Dear Tammy!!
    You are making me cry😍 Thank You so very much for your words! I am incredibly Thankful and so touched🙏🏼 I am so lucky to have met you! You are kind and beautiful 💝🌹

Morgan L. · Married on 08/23/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I could not have asked for a better experience for my wedding. Maria Teresa is such a beautiful person inside and out. And did I mention funny! We talked as if we had been friends for years about everything. My girls and I had the best time with her and her associates. She made us all feel and look like princesses. I definitely recommend her she is the absolute best!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Morgan!!!! Thank You so very much fir your words, and for choosing to be a part of your Special Day! I am so truly thankful and appreciative ❤️ You know I will never forget You and hope I get to see You again in the future🙌🏼🌹 You have a friend in Me😍
  • Christy

Christy J. · Married on 03/28/2020

A true talent!

I originally had my wedding planned for March 28, 2020. When I had to postpone last minute to July 12,2020 Maria Teresa didn't even hesitate to accommodate. She listened to my concerns and adjusted every step of the way. She is someone who is not only great at what she does, but truly cares about you as a person. She's going to be your biggest fan and advocate and that's what I loved most. I would get sweet texts from her just checking in and that just proved to me how genuine she truly is. She has so much enthusiasm and will make you laugh and smile all while making you your most beautiful self. She did my hair and makeup along with 7 other girls for my big day. I would recommend her a million times over. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Dear Christy
    You are as sweet as you are beautiful and kind 💝
    Thank you so much for your words! I am truly touched🙏🏼 I loved being a part of your Wedding Day. I felt so comfortable with You and Had fun in the process 🌹
    I Hope To see you again in the near future! Maybe have some champagne 🤩🥂🍾❤️

Chelsi M. · Married on 03/08/2020

flawless! wonderful experience!

she worked miracles on me for my wedding! such a wonderful experience, amazing personality! I would highly recommend her for any event you have coming up!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Dearest Chelsie
    I want to Thank You so very much for your kind words. Being a part of your special day was an honored. I thank Rachel for finding Me because I was able to meet you and You are such a sweet beautiful lady!
    It was a very special day that I will never forget🌹
    Sincerely
    Maite💝
  • Miranda

Miranda R. · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely the best!

Working with Maria Teresa was a total dream! From the first email and then phone call she was so responsive and understanding. We quickly set a time and date for a trial. Meeting her in person was lovely, she was so kind and listened to everything I needed and was looking for. She helped me find the best look and feel confident and excited!! Throughout the process some of my bridesmaids added services. She was great with their questions too. She checked in the week of the wedding to be sure I had everything I needed, even if it was just someone to talk to. On the day of, she was fun, fast and efficient. We had such a great time with her and everyone loved the hair and makeup!! If you want to look and feel fabulous, call her to set up a trial, you will get the best hair and make up, but also a great new friend!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Mandy! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! The mean so much to me. I knew from the very first time that we talked that we would become great friends! You are sweet and kind and beautiful and I am so thankful to have met you😍🌹

Andrew R. · Married on 02/02/2020

Book Maria Teresa - you won’t be disappointed!

Maria Teresa (Maite) did an awesome job for my wedding! If you are needing hair or makeup for your wedding, I highly recommend her! We did a destination wedding and she came to our beach house to do hair for two of my ladies and hair and makeup for me. She picked the perfect colors for my makeup and did all of our hair exactly as we wanted. She was able to adjust her schedule last minute to do a hair/makeup trial for me when we got into Jacksonville, which was a great help as I wanted to try out hair extensions for the wedding. She’s very good at what she does and even teaches hair and makeup classes. She also showed me how to pay with Venmo, which I hadn’t used before, and was very patient at helping me learn how to use to it. I really appreciated that she sent me some pictures of my hair too, since we didn’t have a photographer take “getting ready” photos. Not only does she do great work, but she’s an awesome person, very sweet, great to talk with, and lots of fun. If I was in the area more often, I would love to have her always do my hair. Highly, highly, recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Y

Yoana R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Maria Teresa is wonderful!

Maria Teresa was so wonderful and I am so happy she was able to do my hair and makeup for my wedding! She is professional, organized, and responsive. She listened to my feedback and really did an amazing job. Not only is she talented at at her job, but she is fun to be around and has a very warm personality; everyone that interacted with Maria Teresa on the morning of the wedding had nothing but great things to say about her.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Dear Yoanna!
    Muchas Gracias! Thank you so very much for your kind words💕 I was so fortunate to be there for you on your special day and I loved meeting your family while being a part of your special day🌹
    Cant wait to see you again soon for your haircut
    Love,
    Maite

Brittany H. · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding day angel

Maria is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Brides, save yourself time and effort and just book her now! She is so wonderful, personable, talented, funny, she's the best friend you've always been looking for who also does killer makeup and hair styling. She went above and beyond for me, was early, did everything I asked for and more, didn't overcharge me, helped calm my nerves and did everything she could to make sure my day was about me and really special. She was truly an ANGEL on my wedding day, I couldn't imagine not having had her there. She is so talented, I gave her a few pictures of what I was thinking for hair and makeup and left the rest up to her. I was rushed to get out the door and never really got a good look at myself but when I finally did (after my first look), I was BLOWN away. My face was a literal masterpiece of art with the contouring and eyeshadowing and my hair looked really beautiful (up-messy style I asked for). She pampered me, gave me advice on other wedding things, we talked about life, she is ONE OF A KIND. My experience with her was truly incredible and I am now a customer FOR LIFE with her. I can not praise her or thank her enough for EVERYTHING she did for me on my wedding day!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dear Brittany
    Gosh girl... I am literally crying my face off right now.. very happy tears... I am so truly thankful and touched by your words. I knew I had met someone special and beautiful inside and out The minute You sat on the chair. Thank you for being so wonderful and for making me feel welcome. I had a great time getting to know you while getting you ready for the most important day of your life!
    You have in me a friend for life 💕
    Love,
    Maite🥰
  • Johanna

Johanna L. · Married on 09/21/2019

Maria Theresa is a very talented beauty professional!

I had a wonderful experience with Maria Theresa ("Maite"). I had a destination wedding in St. Augustine. Maite arrived promptly and did my mother's make up, then my own makeup and hair. I usually do not wear much makeup and I was concerned that the result would not look natural. I was thrilled with the results and my new husband was amazed! Maite's positive attitude and bright personality also added some extra sparkle to my big day!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Dear Johanna!
    Thank You so very much for your kind words 🌹 I also want to thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day! You and your mom were so nice and fun to be with!
    Thank you again and Don't forget about Me!☺️
    Sincerely
    Maite🌹
  • Richard Sacco

Priscilla A. · Married on 06/28/2019

Simply the best

I had the pleasure of meeting Maria Teresa for a trial run months before our wedding and I knew the second I met her that she was the artist that will create my hairstyle for my wedding day and become a friend. During our trial we went over styles that I had seen and would like to wear. On my wedding day Maria Teresa arrived promptly with the most cheerful, positive attitude EVER!! I couldn't be any happier with the service I received from her. I recommend Maria Teresa in a heartbeat to everyone. Thank you very much for your service and making our day brighter!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so much for choosing Me... and most of all, Thank You for your gift of friendship 💕🥰 That is the best part of my job🌹 Brides like you are a true blessing in my life.

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2019

Maria is the best!!!

Maria made this part of my wedding the most relaxed and stress free! My hair was amazing and stayed perfect through the wind, sun, sweat, and sand at my wedding and the same with the make up! I received so many compliments and her choice in color was perfect and made my eyes pop! She didn't use too much make up and when it was time to take it off was a breeze and no break outs!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Dearest Nicole!
    Thank You so very much for your kind words. Thank You for choosing me on your special day❤️ I felt an instant connection with you and had the best time on your wedding day. I had so much fun with you. I will truly miss you and will look forward to the day you come back to visit 🌹 😘

Caitlin O. · Married on 06/01/2019

Above & Beyond

Maria went above and beyond for us on our day. She came to the hotel to do all of our makeup, she was amazing to work with. I have a very sick mother who is dying and was really worried about looking sick, Maria made my mother look amazing and she felt so beautiful, no one could even tell that my mother only had a few months left of life. I will and do highly recommend Maria, she was a blessing!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so very much for your words my dear Caitlin! Being a part of your special day was a true honor and I will never forget it. Your bridal party Your mom and You were so wonderful to work with and I will never forget your mom ❤️ she is truly beautiful and I am thankful I got to meet her and do her makeup 🌹💄
  • Kathya

Kathya · Married on 04/06/2019

Professional and Wonderful Stylist and Makeup Artist

Maria Teresa was wonderful!! She listens to what you want and goes by it! Very professional and you can tell she loves what she does!!! If there is no love for makeup and hair you won’t get what you want. I highly recommend her for weddings, proms, and ect!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Kathya! Thank You so very much for your words, Being a part of your special day was an honor💕 This means so much to Me🥰

Angellyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Love her!!!!

She’s so fun and professional! Made my wedding day such a lovely and relaxing experience

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing and Super Fun!

She was one of my favorite people and we have even become friends after this event. I will also continue to get my hair done by her afterwards. She was fun and did a great job -- especially with my mom and my mother-in-law. They have very little hair and she made them look amazing! If you can book her I would highly recommend you get her!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dearest Savannah! I am so thankful and so greatul to you. Thank you for finding me and for choosing ne🙏🏼 I look forward to an awesome friendship! I love your family and your friends 😍🌹💄

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Choice For a Wedding

Best choice for a Wedding, you will lover her and your hair ! Maria is reliable, prompt, courteous, and talented.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea S. · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

Hire her now!! She is the best ever!!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Also she did my mothers hair and makeup!!! She is still doing my hair and she is so talented at what she does. I was nervous to find someone I could trust but once I met her , I knew I could trust her for my big day. You will gain a loving and caring friend and will be happy you picked her. I honestly could say that having her at my big day made everything 100% better. I know weddings are hard to plan but if you have the chance to work with MT then you will thank yourself for it.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Dearest Chelsea
    Three words...”I Love You” Thank you soooo much! How did I get so lucky!!!!!!!
    Thank You from the bottom of my heart❤️

Genesis · Married on 09/23/2018

La recomiendo al 100% quede como una princesa

Sent on 09/24/2018

Muchisimas Gracias mi querida Genesis <3 para mi fue todo un honor <3

Nakeesha · Married on 08/17/2018

Every bride has their own vision of how they want to look on their wedding day, Maite is the KEY to making what you want a reality. She is so incredibly talented. She knows exactly what to do so you look and feel confident on the best day of your life! Not only that, she is so much fun to be around which makes the experience that much more amazing! Maite, thank you so so so so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so very much dear Nakeesha <3 It was an honor to be a part of your special day! You are truly beautiful inside and out.