Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist Reviews

128 | Jacksonville, FL

128 Reviews for Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist

Chelsi Meade · Married on 03/08/2020

flawless! wonderful experience!

she worked miracles on me for my wedding! such a wonderful experience, amazing personality! I would highly recommend her for any event you have coming up!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Dearest Chelsie
    I want to Thank You so very much for your kind words. Being a part of your special day was an honored. I thank Rachel for finding Me because I was able to meet you and You are such a sweet beautiful lady!
    It was a very special day that I will never forget🌹
    Maite💝
  • Miranda

Miranda Roy · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely the best!

Working with Maria Teresa was a total dream! From the first email and then phone call she was so responsive and understanding. We quickly set a time and date for a trial. Meeting her in person was lovely, she was so kind and listened to everything I needed and was looking for. She helped me find the best look and feel confident and excited!! Throughout the process some of my bridesmaids added services. She was great with their questions too. She checked in the week of the wedding to be sure I had everything I needed, even if it was just someone to talk to. On the day of, she was fun, fast and efficient. We had such a great time with her and everyone loved the hair and makeup!! If you want to look and feel fabulous, call her to set up a trial, you will get the best hair and make up, but also a great new friend!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Mandy! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! The mean so much to me. I knew from the very first time that we talked that we would become great friends! You are sweet and kind and beautiful and I am so thankful to have met you😍🌹

Andrew Robinson · Married on 02/02/2020

Book Maria Teresa - you won’t be disappointed!

Maria Teresa (Maite) did an awesome job for my wedding! If you are needing hair or makeup for your wedding, I highly recommend her! We did a destination wedding and she came to our beach house to do hair for two of my ladies and hair and makeup for me. She picked the perfect colors for my makeup and did all of our hair exactly as we wanted. She was able to adjust her schedule last minute to do a hair/makeup trial for me when we got into Jacksonville, which was a great help as I wanted to try out hair extensions for the wedding. She’s very good at what she does and even teaches hair and makeup classes. She also showed me how to pay with Venmo, which I hadn’t used before, and was very patient at helping me learn how to use to it. I really appreciated that she sent me some pictures of my hair too, since we didn’t have a photographer take “getting ready” photos. Not only does she do great work, but she’s an awesome person, very sweet, great to talk with, and lots of fun. If I was in the area more often, I would love to have her always do my hair. Highly, highly, recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Y

Yoana Romagosa · Married on 10/12/2019

Maria Teresa is wonderful!

Maria Teresa was so wonderful and I am so happy she was able to do my hair and makeup for my wedding! She is professional, organized, and responsive. She listened to my feedback and really did an amazing job. Not only is she talented at at her job, but she is fun to be around and has a very warm personality; everyone that interacted with Maria Teresa on the morning of the wedding had nothing but great things to say about her.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Dear Yoanna!
    Muchas Gracias! Thank you so very much for your kind words💕 I was so fortunate to be there for you on your special day and I loved meeting your family while being a part of your special day🌹
    Cant wait to see you again soon for your haircut

Brittany Hinton · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding day angel

Maria is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Brides, save yourself time and effort and just book her now! She is so wonderful, personable, talented, funny, she's the best friend you've always been looking for who also does killer makeup and hair styling. She went above and beyond for me, was early, did everything I asked for and more, didn't overcharge me, helped calm my nerves and did everything she could to make sure my day was about me and really special. She was truly an ANGEL on my wedding day, I couldn't imagine not having had her there. She is so talented, I gave her a few pictures of what I was thinking for hair and makeup and left the rest up to her. I was rushed to get out the door and never really got a good look at myself but when I finally did (after my first look), I was BLOWN away. My face was a literal masterpiece of art with the contouring and eyeshadowing and my hair looked really beautiful (up-messy style I asked for). She pampered me, gave me advice on other wedding things, we talked about life, she is ONE OF A KIND. My experience with her was truly incredible and I am now a customer FOR LIFE with her. I can not praise her or thank her enough for EVERYTHING she did for me on my wedding day!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dear Brittany
    Gosh girl... I am literally crying my face off right now.. very happy tears... I am so truly thankful and touched by your words. I knew I had met someone special and beautiful inside and out The minute You sat on the chair. Thank you for being so wonderful and for making me feel welcome. I had a great time getting to know you while getting you ready for the most important day of your life!
    You have in me a friend for life 💕
    Maite🥰
  • Johanna

Johanna Lundgren · Married on 09/21/2019

Maria Theresa is a very talented beauty professional!

I had a wonderful experience with Maria Theresa ("Maite"). I had a destination wedding in St. Augustine. Maite arrived promptly and did my mother's make up, then my own makeup and hair. I usually do not wear much makeup and I was concerned that the result would not look natural. I was thrilled with the results and my new husband was amazed! Maite's positive attitude and bright personality also added some extra sparkle to my big day!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Dear Johanna!
    Thank You so very much for your kind words 🌹 I also want to thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day! You and your mom were so nice and fun to be with!
    Thank you again and Don't forget about Me!☺️
    Maite🌹
  • Richard Sacco

Priscilla Agramonte · Married on 06/28/2019

Simply the best

I had the pleasure of meeting Maria Teresa for a trial run months before our wedding and I knew the second I met her that she was the artist that will create my hairstyle for my wedding day and become a friend. During our trial we went over styles that I had seen and would like to wear. On my wedding day Maria Teresa arrived promptly with the most cheerful, positive attitude EVER!! I couldn't be any happier with the service I received from her. I recommend Maria Teresa in a heartbeat to everyone. Thank you very much for your service and making our day brighter!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so much for choosing Me... and most of all, Thank You for your gift of friendship 💕🥰 That is the best part of my job🌹 Brides like you are a true blessing in my life.

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2019

Maria is the best!!!

Maria made this part of my wedding the most relaxed and stress free! My hair was amazing and stayed perfect through the wind, sun, sweat, and sand at my wedding and the same with the make up! I received so many compliments and her choice in color was perfect and made my eyes pop! She didn't use too much make up and when it was time to take it off was a breeze and no break outs!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Dearest Nicole!
    Thank You so very much for your kind words. Thank You for choosing me on your special day❤️ I felt an instant connection with you and had the best time on your wedding day. I had so much fun with you. I will truly miss you and will look forward to the day you come back to visit 🌹 😘

Caitlin O’Brien · Married on 06/01/2019

Above & Beyond

Maria went above and beyond for us on our day. She came to the hotel to do all of our makeup, she was amazing to work with. I have a very sick mother who is dying and was really worried about looking sick, Maria made my mother look amazing and she felt so beautiful, no one could even tell that my mother only had a few months left of life. I will and do highly recommend Maria, she was a blessing!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so very much for your words my dear Caitlin! Being a part of your special day was a true honor and I will never forget it. Your bridal party Your mom and You were so wonderful to work with and I will never forget your mom ❤️ she is truly beautiful and I am thankful I got to meet her and do her makeup 🌹💄
  • Kathya

Kathya · Married on 04/06/2019

Professional and Wonderful Stylist and Makeup Artist

Maria Teresa was wonderful!! She listens to what you want and goes by it! Very professional and you can tell she loves what she does!!! If there is no love for makeup and hair you won’t get what you want. I highly recommend her for weddings, proms, and ect!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Kathya! Thank You so very much for your words, Being a part of your special day was an honor💕 This means so much to Me🥰

Angellyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Love her!!!!

She’s so fun and professional! Made my wedding day such a lovely and relaxing experience

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing and Super Fun!

She was one of my favorite people and we have even become friends after this event. I will also continue to get my hair done by her afterwards. She was fun and did a great job -- especially with my mom and my mother-in-law. They have very little hair and she made them look amazing! If you can book her I would highly recommend you get her!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dearest Savannah! I am so thankful and so greatul to you. Thank you for finding me and for choosing ne🙏🏼 I look forward to an awesome friendship! I love your family and your friends 😍🌹💄

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Choice For a Wedding

Best choice for a Wedding, you will lover her and your hair ! Maria is reliable, prompt, courteous, and talented.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Stanley · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

Hire her now!! She is the best ever!!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Also she did my mothers hair and makeup!!! She is still doing my hair and she is so talented at what she does. I was nervous to find someone I could trust but once I met her , I knew I could trust her for my big day. You will gain a loving and caring friend and will be happy you picked her. I honestly could say that having her at my big day made everything 100% better. I know weddings are hard to plan but if you have the chance to work with MT then you will thank yourself for it.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Dearest Chelsea
    Three words...”I Love You” Thank you soooo much! How did I get so lucky!!!!!!!
    Thank You from the bottom of my heart❤️

Genesis · Married on 09/23/2018

La recomiendo al 100% quede como una princesa

Sent on 09/24/2018

Muchisimas Gracias mi querida Genesis <3 para mi fue todo un honor <3

Nakeesha · Married on 08/17/2018

Every bride has their own vision of how they want to look on their wedding day, Maite is the KEY to making what you want a reality. She is so incredibly talented. She knows exactly what to do so you look and feel confident on the best day of your life! Not only that, she is so much fun to be around which makes the experience that much more amazing! Maite, thank you so so so so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank You so very much dear Nakeesha <3 It was an honor to be a part of your special day! You are truly beautiful inside and out.

Cesar & Maggie · Married on 08/04/2018

I have no words to describe how thankful I’m to have found Maria Teresa to do my hair and makeup n my wedding day. I didn’t have time for a trial and I was really worry about having someone I didn’t know do my hair and make for this special day, but she knew exactly what I wanted, she nailed the natural look I was looking for my hair and my makeup looked so natural and beautiful too!!! I just can’t express how happy and satisfied I was with her and seen my pictures again just remind me over and over again that I made the right choice by hiring her. If you are doubting n a makeup Artist and hairstylist ... María Teresa is definitely the right person and not only for what she does, but her professionalism and her beautiful and awesome vibe.
    She will make your day even more special!
    Thank you Maite!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

You are sooo awesome and so sweet and beautiful inside and out! Your words are so touching to me! I feel honored that you chose Me to be there for you on your special Day and I am looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday at my studio for your hair cut!!! You know you have a friend in me!
    Love

Cynthia · Married on 08/03/2018

Maria is great! Love everything she did for me and her services, great listener and very talent and of course affordable:)!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Morganne · Married on 07/27/2018

Maria Teresa was beyond fantastic! She was so friendly and her skills will hair and makeup are amazing. All of us looked fantastic and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I would highly recommend her since it is a garuntee you will look stunning when she is finished with you ;)
    And on top of that she was super easy to communicate with to make sure all the details were set and ready to go prior to the big day.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Dear Morganne!
    Thank You soooo very much for everything! You were the perfect bride and I am so happy and thankful you picked me.
    I am forever grateful and will never forget You!
    I wish you a lifetime of happiness and joy and many blessings <3

Lily · Married on 07/14/2018

Maite was great, she is professional and very sweet, she hat to improvise last minute since I forgot my accesories. Maite is so special to me she is caring and I considered her a friend!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Lily! Thank You so much for choosing Me <3 It was an honor to be a part of your special day! I was so touched! You definitely had some tough obstacles along the way but the end was a Happy one and I loved being a part of it!!!
    Looking forward to a long friendship :)
    Love
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 07/13/2018

I spent a lot of time worrying if I would be able to find someone to do my very curly hair who wouldn't want to flat iron or heat curl it. I shouldn't have worried. Maite did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup. She and her team took great care of me, my mom, my MIL, my bridesmaids, and my flower girl. They came to our hotel the morning of the wedding and made sure we all looked fabulous. I've never felt so beautiful in my life.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Dear Casey!
    Thank You so very much for you kind words! It was a real pleasure and an honor to be a part of your very special day and I will be forever :)
    I am definitely so blessed to have such wonderful kind brides like You in my life!

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

I was so happy to work with Maria Teresa. From the moment I first talked to her I felt like I was in the best hands. She listened to what I wanted and gave sugfestions based on her expertise. I truly enjoyed my experience and felt like a princess on my big day! At the end of my all my wedding planning I feel that I gained a friend working with Maria. Thank you for all that you did for my big day!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Three words.... "I LOVE YOU" truly do<3

Karen · Married on 05/26/2018

If I could give her 5++++++ I would!
    On my wedding day, she arrived a bit early and became part of the family, I'm only sorry she wasn't able to stay for the party. It was a relaxed morning and we talked and laughed as we always do! I received many compliments on my hair and make-up and the photos look great. She has become my regular stylist and I look forward to seeing her in a few a weeks. I appreciate her professionalism and the beauty tips she passes along.
    A Bride's best friend!!
    Give her a call :)

Sent on 06/02/2018

Dear Karen!
    You left me speechless!! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! They truly mean the world to Me! Thank You so much for choosing me! You are a beautiful person and I am so lucky to call you my friend <3

Monica · Married on 05/25/2018

Maite is an excellent stylist. I'm wasn't sure what I wanted and she helped in helping me arrive at my final look. She was extremely early to the appointment and so fun to have around. Great stylist. Hilarious person. I'll be sure to keep up with Maite for future extremely important events.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist's reply:

Dear Monica! Muchas Gracias por tus palabras! Thank You so much for your kind words!
    I am so lucky to chose Me! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Also I am truly looking forward to have you come over to my studio so that we can keep up with your haircuts colors and highlights too!
    Tienes una nueva amiga aca para lo que necesites! You have a new friend in me and I am here for you anytime!
    Maite<3

Kasey · Married on 04/21/2018

MariaTeresa was AMAZING! My make up looked flawless! I wish I could get my make up done by her everyday ! I felt so glam ! She’s so funny and a great make up artist !

Sent on 04/24/2018

Dear Kasey
    Thank You so much for choosing me and for trusting me with your hair and Makeup on such an important day. I truly had a wonderful time with you and everyone! You are the "cadillac" of brides in my book <3