Mallard Point Resort

Professionalism
3.5
Value
Flexibility

Cecilia at Mallard Point Resort has been absolutely amazing. She is quick to respond to inquiries and is helpful with answering questions. You pretty much have free reign to do what you want for your wedding, which is what I love. We are able to have a beautiful sunset evening wedding right at the waters edge. The resort is small only 18 rooms total and they pro-rate the amount you pay for the venue based on the number of rooms you book. So we booked all the rooms and only had to pay $250 to get married at the resort. You do have to rent everything you need for the wedding: tables, chairs, linens, trashcans, bathrooms I mean everything. There is power but only one outlet so you have to rent a generator for the DJ or band, but I was able to do my entire wedding there for under $10,000. Also they only except cash or check, so you have to book your reservation over the phone and then mail in a check. Overall it is a beautiful venue and if you are willing to do the DIY yourself you can have a gorgeous totally unique wedding by the water at a really affordable price. I would highly recommend Mallard Point Resort to anyone who is looking to have a wedding at Lake of the Ozarks, MO.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Travel
LOCATION
155 Mallard Point Dr, Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Mallard Point is a beautiful, flat, landscaped peninsula on Lake of the Ozarks. Our 2400 feet of waterfront property has a variety of resort units and private homes for rent. Manicured lawns, trees and flowers abound. We take pride in our resort and look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,