Makeup Savvy | On-site Makeup Artistry & Airbrush Foundation

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jody was so amazing to work with! She came to my house and did a trial and genuinely listened to what I wanted and what I was worried about. The day of, she came to the hotel and did make up for my whole group. I don't wear makeup any other day, and I was worried that I wouldn't look like my "normal" me. Jody made me feel so natural, yet beautiful. I knew I had makeup on, but I still felt exactly like myself. Not only was the makeup great, but talking with Jody was even greater. She found a great balance of letting me enjoy conversation with my girls, and having private conversation with me that kept me calm and assured. Getting ready with my girls and having Jody with us was the perfect way to start the day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Minneapolis, MN 55435

Professional On-site Makeup Artistry serving Mpls/St.Paul/Stillwater

Jody has over 18 years experience as a resident makeup artist for Chanel cosmetics and has trained with the best and elite in the industry.  Working with only the highest quality cosmetics along with her signature style of elegant & classic looks, you can rest assured you will look GORGEOUS and RADIANT!!

Professional, dependable and de tailed oriented, Jody is easy and fun to work with.  Also offered, Airbrush Foundation. This application provides a long lasting, non-transfer, flawless finish.  So...relax and enjoy!  Let Jody bring out the natural beauty in you and know that your photos will be picture perfect and FABULOUS!!

Details