Makeup in the 702

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had my hair & makeup trial done last month for my engagement photo's and it was amazing!! The girls and everyone behind the scenes were great in staying in contact as I am an out of town bride. I can't wait for them to do our hair and makeup for our wedding and my bridesmaids are all really excited after seeing my trial. They are superb at what they do, I would not hesitate for one minute to book with them!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Serving all of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109

15 Hour Water & Transfer Resistant- GAURANTEED

Makeup in the 702 is the ONLY all inclusive hair & makeup company in Las Vegas, offering a 15 hour water and transfer resistant coverage with a photogentic finish. We GUARANTEE our work!

Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
ENDORSEMENTS (33)
We don't endorse many make up artists. They have to be professional, dependable and have a large staff to handle large wedding parties. We've seen these traits repeatedly at Makeup in the 702.
PROS I KNOW (360) View All 360 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Makeup in the 702 is a wedding hair and makeup airbrush artist from Las Vegas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas Strip, Lake Las Vegas and Henderson, and North Las Vegas. Makeup in the 702 is a professional wedding hair, makeup artist and airbrush that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Las Vegas bridal hair and wedding makeup airbrush