Makeup By Macek

Makeup By Macek

Favorite
Hayden, ID

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
10861 N Magic Ct, Hayden, ID 83835
BLOG

Helping You Enhance The Beauty You Already Possess!

Coeur d'Alene Bridal Makeup | Freelance Makeup Artist

Coeur d'Alene Bridal Makeup | Freelance Makeup Artist

I'm here to help you look and feel your best on your wedding day. There are several options when it comes to bridal makeup application but my guarantee to you is that we'll find a look that you absolutely love and it will be one thing you do not have to worry about on an already extremely busy day.  I absolutely love working with brides and helping them enhance the beauty they already poses.

All bridal packages include a free trial where we can try different things until we find exactly what you're looking for. I pride myself on being the most flexible and easy to deal with person you'll meet when it comes to planning on your wedding. I am completely mobile and will come to wherever you need me so you have one less stop.  Check out my website below to see different packages and prices.

Coeur d'Alene Bridal Makeup | Janell Macek