Lyndsey Loring Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lyndsey is a genius!

The year leading up to my wedding I had one idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like... soft peach and lilac roses... simple enough.
I emailed Lyndsey two weeks before the wedding date with 4 new mismatched pictures. My vision had changed and not even I was clear on what I wanted it to look like. I had these 4 different photos and I liked pieces from each bouquet. I was flustered and couldn't get my vision into words. I told Lyndsey I trusted her and that I was giving up control.
The flowers were beyond anything I could have imagined. She took my mismatched ideas and brought them together and it was perfect. I may have shed a few tears when I saw them...
Along with her flower skills, Lyndsey was always professional and very quick to respond to my emails and available for phone conversations.

Erin

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Serving NH, ME & MA, 03820

VINTAGE.MODERN.CLASSIC

Featuring fabulous custom wedding flower packages to fit any style & budget. We specialize in the elegant simplicity of European floral design. Each wedding we do is a special and unique mix of blooming flowers, imported from all over the world.

Located in Dover, NH in a turn of the century farmhouse, we’ll sit and discuss your day, look at swatches and our portfolio to get a sense of the flowers and colors that will bring your wedding day vision to life!

With degrees in Horticulture and Business, from the University of New Hampshire, Lyndsey will utilize unique seasonal flowers to complement your individual style and color scheme.

Serving NH, Maine & Massachusetts.

Contact us now to schedule your free consultation at l.loring@comcast.net or 603.743.4855

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Lyndsey Loring Design is a wedding florist from Dover, NH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NH, ME, and MA. Lyndsey Loring Design is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in fine floral design