Little Gardens

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My fiance and I were looking for a venue that would meet all of our needs and provide professional service. I had been searching and could not seem to find the place that would make me excited. Little did we know that Little Gardens was going to do that and so much more.
From our first meeting with Kristin to our wedding day, we were extended unsurpassed courtesy, professionalism, and just the fact that they cared about making our day special.
Patty and Kathleen were excellent to work with, and they made our day unforgettable. The design team did an awesome job with bringing the room to life for us. The food was great and our guests could not stop talking about what a great time they had.
If we had to do it again, no doubt Little Gardens will be our choice. We are so thankful for the staff and how well they took care of us! Indeed every girl wants an unforgettable experience, and I had my dream wedding with my love...

The Abbeys 7/2011

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3571 Lawrenceville Highway NW, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
A grand estate setting for Special Events located in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Little Gardens offers an enchanted outdoor area for ceremonies enhanced with a waterfall koi pond and picturesque garden bridge. Inside, a beautifully designed ballroom encased by glass doors opens to this secluded garden. Upstairs, a large bridal suite with overstuffed so fas, floor-to-ceiling-mirror, fireplace, private restroom and separate dressing area welcomes the bride into a luxurious sanctuary.
Details