Liberty Party Rental

Profile Picture
Keely
1 Review
05/10/2014

The linens I used for my wedding were very elegant from Liberty. The staff were very helpful and very willing to order whatever I needed. I would definitely recommend this company for your special day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
2120 Crestmoor Road, Suite 1000, Nashville, TN 37215

It's All In The Details!

The Delight is in the Details

You enjoy yourself. We'll take care of the rest. We make it our business to stay in tune and ahead of trends, constantly updating our product inventory and design ideas. Not only do we have the top products, we have the people who spin them into something so special, your guests will be talking about it fo r years to come.

We don't miss a thing, so YOU don't miss a thing.

You've got the vision. We've got the resources. Liberty Party Rental is large enough to offer all the elements you're looking for, yet small enough to give you personal service down to the special details. From major turnkey events to small private parties, or from colors to concepts, we have everything you need to help make your next event easy and enjoyable. When the moment comes, all you have to do is shine.

Decades of experience. A huge detail you'll notice.

We've built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and an impressive array of products. Our Account Managers will assist you in determining those items that will assure your event meets your highest satisfaction. From the planning stages to the efficient and reliable set-up and breakdown, our experienced staff is here to help make your next event something truly memorable.

Details
Rentals: Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fountain, Dance Floor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge ...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup