Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number

About The Gifford Collective

The Gifford Collective is a design-focused full-service wedding planning and event design company working in Nashville, Cincinnati, Lexington, Louisville and beyond. The Gifford Collective's approach to wedding planning and event design centers around the unique vision, priorities and characteristics of the couple. Intimate weddings, destination weddings and elopements are favorites.

Follow The Gifford Collective on

organicblackberry faves 089 51 980860

9 Reviews for The Gifford Collective

• Julia

Julia Norfleet · Getting married on 06/05/2020

French garden inspired wedding with a Nashville twist!

When I got engaged, I was one of those people that knew I wanted (and needed) a wedding planner. After interviewing quite a few candidates in Nashville, I told my fiancé that we had to go with Kristin. She so clearly stood out as THE planner for us—not only in her exceptional eye for design, but also in her professionalism and thoughtfulness! Kristin guided us so intentionally and carefully throughout the entire ~18 months of our engagement and planning process, both as our planner and eventually as our dear friend. She masterfully created a vision for our day with us and walked us through each step along the way, incorporating exceptional vendors that made our day unforgettable and reminding us of key milestones as needed. And it all came together in the most magical way imaginable for our wedding day!! Our wedding guests still comment on how incredible every single detail of our wedding was and how taken care of they felt, not only by us but by Kristin as well. My husband and I can’t recommend Kristin enough, we’ve already referred so many of our newly engaged friends to her!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jordan Higgins · Married on 12/10/2019

A game changer for us!

My husband and I eloped in March but wanted to have a separate reception for all of our family and friends in October. We knew we needed a planner because we had big dreams for this event (AKA - this wasn't just some backyard BBQ after-party, it was a whole production).

We interviewed 3 wedding planners, immediately eliminated one who we didn't vibe with, and were down to two planners, one who was more affordable but less experienced, and then The Gifford Collective.

In the end, we knew that Kristin had the vision, modern/relaxed vibe, experience and professionalism that we were looking for! She specializes in unique events and that's exactly what we had.

On Instagram, it is clear her execution is flawless. What you don't see is everything she does for you as your planner.... the negotiations with vendors to save money, reviewing contracts so keep you safe, and making sure things go off without a hitch at all times (with little to no disruption to the couple).

She has so much knowledge in the field and would recommend things I would have NEVER thought of on my own. I know our event would not have come together the way it did without her.

I hope she is still in the business when we have our first baby, 2nd baby, 50th birthdays, 10th anniversary... because we need all the parties :D

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Liza

Liza Darwin · Married on 12/01/2019

The Gifford Collective planned our dream wedding!

Kristin Gifford is truly the best! My husband and I are based in NYC, and Kristin and her team made planning our out-of-state wedding in Nashville as low stress and seamless as possible. She's extremely easy to work with, attentive to details (even ones you don't think about yourself!) and has incredible taste. We trusted Kristin with our vision and she went above and beyond in pretty much every category. She's a total pro at what she does, and a complete gem of a person as well. No matter where you live, Kristin will make your Nashville area wedding the celebration of a lifetime. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Award

The Gifford Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Baked in Nashville Wedding Cakes

Kristin is such a doll to work with! Creative, kind, and knows her stuff! Can't wait to work together again soon because her eye for detail is remarkable and her creativity in bringing fresh ideas to an event is such a pleasure to experience!

• Nashville, 37206 See on map
    Location of (The Gifford Collective)