Legendary Events

Legendary Events

1380 West Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30318 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
About Us

Legendary Events, is a full-service award-winning special event company. We produce over 2,500 events annually and specialize in providing fresh, trend-setting and uniquely presented culinary fare, breathtaking décor and elegant floral designs.

We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, attentive service and meeting your highest expectations. We are also winners of the 2010 International Catering Association’s Spotlight Award for Catering Company of the Year and 2010 ACE Award Winner for Best Catering Company in the Southeast.

To inquire about our Legendary services, venues and partners,  please contact us at 404-869-8858 or at info@legendaryevents.com to discuss your catering plans with one of our team.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company knows exactly what they are doing! I felt like a platinum bride when choosing the food, ambiance and decor. You can do one stop shopping here and feel confident that everything will exceed your expectations. Do not be intimidated by their prices, you truly will be impressed by the one on one service, professionalism, style and class. After contacting A Legendary Event with only 2 months to plan a wedding I could sleep easy at night. I was able to critique the chef after the tasting and customize my dinner menu...To my delight ALL of my changes were honored and the food ended up tasting better than I had imagined!

• Wedding: 01/15/2010
Services Used: Catering
404-869-8858
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire