Lasting Impressions

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I highly recommend this company. Prior to my son's wedding, I contacted & visited several limo companies for estimates. The other companies did not begin to compare to Lasting Impressions. The competitors limos were old, dirty, dinged up, and very wore inside. They looked like "prom or party" limos. Then I visited Lasting Impressions & met Ron, the owner. Boy, what a difference. His limos were clean & well maintained. It's obvious that Ron takes pride in his vehicles.

I hired Lasting Impressions & they did not disappoint. Kim, the VP, was in constant contact with me. The week before the wedding, Kim & I spoke many times to go over any last minutes details about the pickup time & location.

Which brings me to our driver "Barry" - all I can say is that the entire bridal party fell in love with "Barry" - Barry was at our beck and call. He provided water, tissues, Tic Tacs, helped with the flowers, carried tote bags into the church after the ceremony, etc. Barry did it all. I had a thread hanging from the bottom of my gown & Barry took care of it with the nail clippers he had in his pocket. He was courteous, professional, and calmed our nerves. Barry made a stressful day less stressful. I'm sure any of the drivers would be fine, but if possible, request Barry. He's awesome.

Lasting Impressions is a top-notch company. Their price was a little higher than I had budgeted for, but, it was money well spent. Especially when hiring a limo for a wedding, you need a reliable, professional, company and that's exactly what Lasting Impressions is.

You guys are #1. THANKS Ron, Kim, and especially, BARRY :-)

Services Used: Transportation
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
1895 Old Taneytown Road, Westminster, MD 21158
BLOG

Lasting Impressions is an owner-operated business with almost a half century of combined experience in the wedding and entertainment industries.  Started in 1995, we provide luxurious, dependable transportation for all types of occasions.  We include different extras for different types of events like decorations, balloons, non-alcoholic champagne toast, red carpet service at each stop, and a refreshment bar loaded with bottled water, sodas and ice. We also provide movies for our client’s viewing pleasure and of course, a tuxedoed chauffeur.

For weddings, we include our wedding package. This consists of our "Almost Married", "Just Married" and “Congratulations” signs, a decorated limousine with wedding bells and confetti, a non-alcoholic champagne toast for the Bride and Groom, sodas, bottled water, ice and "Red Carpet Service". Your tuxedoed chauffeur will assist you with your train, have tic tacs, an emergency sewing kit, a lint brush and even tissue to wrap around the bottom of your bouquet.

Our fleet includes a large selection of luxurious vehicles, featuring our American Classic Collection (1934 Lincoln and a Zimmer Golden Spirit), our British Classic Collection (Bentleys and a Princess Rolls Royce that was featured in STYLE Magazine), our BRAND NEW 2015 LIMO BUSES that seat up to 29 passengers, along with the rest of our stunning limousine fleet.  To view our entire fleet WITH VIDEOS, you can visit our Fleet section on our website at http://www.lastingimpressions1.com/fleet/, or stop by our office at 1895 Old Taneytown Road, Westminster, MD 21158, Sunday-Thursday, 9a-9p. Our toll-free number is 1-800-583-2233.

Most importantly, we are licensed by the Maryland Public Service Commission (#2370) for Maryland intrastate commerce, licensed by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (# A-00121506) for Pennsylvania intrastate commerce, and licensed by the United States Department of Transportation (#1374014 / MC# 524900) for interstate commerce.  All of our drivers are drug and alcohol tested pre-employment and CDLs randomly. They have background checks, are fingerprinted and have a valid driving record annually. Our vehicles are inspected twice a year and we carry commercial insurance under D.O.T.'s guidelines.

For pricing, because each job is unique and there are so many variables we take into consideration, you or your clients would have to call for an accurate price.

With our wedding deejays, we give you complimentary limousine service (See our website for more details).

BEWARE OF CHEAP PRICES - REMEMBER, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

We recently did a search online for limousine service in Baltimore, MD. Just on the first page, out of 21 companies, 16 were brokers, not owning any limousines. Some were even in different states like Texas and Washington state. If they do get your business, they would “farm out” the job to a limousine company in your area, but you don’t know if that company is legal, carrying the proper insurance, qualifying their drivers to make sure they are background checked, drug and alcohol tested and have a clean driving record.  Remember, you are entrusting you and your friends’ lives with someone you don't know. With the companies that ARE registered in Maryland, a lot of them lie about the size and year of their vehicles. Also, if you are going out of state, you don’t know if they are DOT certified with a Motor Carrier number, which is required by Federal law.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our storefront and we look forward to serving you.

+/- read less
Details
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - Stretch, Sedan
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Wonderful vehicles. So unique - unlike any other company. Always on time and professional. I highly recommend them not only for their cars but other services as well.