Lasting Impressions Reviews

87 | Westminster, MD

87 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

87 Lasting Impressions Reviews

Lori · Married on 01/06/2018

Absolutely the best people to work with. They were professional, on time and very well in our budget range. We used their party bus for hotel transportation for our guest and at the last minute realized too many people for one trip and they made accommodations for us and made two trips. The car was spectacular and clear and got a lot of compliments. We loved working with them and would highly recommend them. They do what the promise and more!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Lasting Impressions 1

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with our service and driver. It was our honor to be a part of your once in a lifetime event. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

A great company to work with for all your wedding transportation! For our wedding, we had a limo for the bridal party and a Bentley for the bride and father of the bride (on the way to the ceremony) and then the groom and bride (after the ceremony to the reception ). Both vehicles were unique, classy, and very well kept. The owners and drivers were very professional, had great communication, and were an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot rave enough about these guys!

This company has earned their name. I picked them because I had prior experience with them when I was a bridesmaid. I knew I could count on them for fair prices, quality service and reliability. They truly came though. These guys go above and beyond to make your day as special as it really is. Ron, I can’t thank you enough. I didn’t have anyone to “fluff” my big giant train as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle, and bless his heart, he was there and made sure my train looked amazing. (Ron, you’re in my wedding video fluffing my train). It’s the little things that they did that truly made our day so wonderful. At the last minute just as we were getting ready to drive away, our priest came running out with our completed marriage certificate. Who grabbed it and made sure it made it into the right spot? Our limo driver. I totally recommend this company!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lasting Impressions's reply:

First, I'm very sorry it took us so long to respond. This review is very important to us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with our drivers and our service. Our team strives to make sure everything is perfect so it's great to know that we were successful. We will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again for letting us serve you and congratulations on your nuptials!

Jana · Married on 05/28/2017

Ron and Kim were amazing to work with. They communicated well and kept me informed all the way up to the day of the wedding! I never had to worry if they wouldn't show or do a bad job because Kim took the time to sit down with us via phone and plan everything. The day turned out great! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thanks Jana for taking the time out of your busy schedule to go on here and leave that wonderful review. You guys were so easy to work with and WHAT A CROWD! The energy was amazing! I could have played the Hokey Pokey all night and you guys would have made it fun :) It was an absolute pleasure deejaying at your once in a lifetime event. Thanks for having us!! Congratulations once again to you and Ryan!

Donna · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough positive things about this company. From the moment we met with Ron and saw his vehicles, it was a smooth ride. Both drivers, Barry and Jan, were superb and couldn't have been more accommodating. The Limo Bus and '47 Princess Rolls Royce were absolutely beautiful. Well worth the extra $$. We were truly left with a "lasting impression."

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this incredible review. First, thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We're so glad that you were happy with our drivers and our service. We realize that there are many companies out there to choose from and we're glad that you chose us. Congratulations and thank you again!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2016

We rented a car through Lasting Impressions for our April wedding in Gettysburg. We used the 1934 Lincoln and it was amazing. The car was gorgeous and our driver was so friendly and helpful. After the ceremony, we drove through Gettysburg for some quiet time before the reception began. It was just incredible to be in such an awesome classic car. Our guests all loved it, and it made my classic-car loving dad so happy.

I would recommend Lasting Impressions for transportation for any special event. They were so easy to work with and coordinate details over the phone and through email. The phone payments were simple and efficient. They helped make our wedding day so wonderful and we have amazing pictures with the car that we will keep forever.

April · Married on 10/10/2015

I booked the 1947 Princess Rolls Royce for my husband as a surprise on our wedding day(he thought he was taking the shuttle bus). They are very responsive via email and personally called me a couple times to go over everything. The driver was more than accommodating on our wedding day- moving the car around the county club so the photographer could capture the best pictures. The driver even stayed a few minutes over his allotted time so we could finish taking pictures.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with our service and our driver. Our team works very hard to make sure everything is perfect so it's great to know that we were successful. We will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again for letting us serve you!

Angela · Married on 10/09/2015

My sisters and niece and I gifted the Bentley to my niece for her ride to her 40th birthday celebration. I am so pleased with the customer service and the genuine desire to make sure our experience was what we hoped it would be, everytime, anyone asks about a limo service, Lasting Impressions will be the first name I mention. Mr. Ron explained every detail up front and his passion to make sure his cutomers get what they paid for is something you don't see these days. Kim was a pleasure to work with and the sweet gentle spirit of the driver, made my niece feel as though she known him for years! OUTSTANDING COMPANY!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Well thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with our service and our driver. This is music to our ears!! We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for letting us serve you!!

Ginny · Married on 09/12/2015

My dad rented the 1947 Princess Rolls Royce as a surprise to me on my wedding day. I found out beforehand so the car itself wasn't a surprise but what was a big surprise was the pampering we got from the driver, Barry. The car was gorgeous, complete with the red carpet rolled out upon entering and exiting which made me feel like royalty. We absolutely loved the car and got some AMAZING pictures with it. But what was even more memorable I think was Barry waiting on us hand and foot. He was everywhere we needed him to be and took care of so many things we didn't even know we needed, anticipating everything. He provided fresh water, towels, trimmed a stray thread off my dress, passed out tic tacs, lint rolled my dad who got dog hair on his tux, he walked my dog and even scooped his poop! I mean seriously?? What really takes the cake though is when we discovered that my husbands pants were a little loose and making him uneasy, so Barry TOOK OFF HIS OWN SUSPENDERS and gave them to Ty and told him to keep them! That was just a personal touch above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. My day would have been special already but Barry and the Rolls really took it to the next level and I will never ever forget it!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lasting Impressions's reply:

This is definitely one of the best reviews I've ever heard about one of our drivers. Barry is our rock star and we are very lucky to have him work for us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us with this awesome review. I sent this to our entire staff and told them to take notes. Congratulations to you and thank you so much for letting us serve you!!

Gregory · Married on 06/20/2015

The 1947 Rolls Royce was fantastic. My daughter and I felt so special going to the wedding. The driver, Jan was so polite and professional. He helped my daughter with her train getting in and out of the car and also in the church getting ready to go down the aisle. Thank you so much for your attentiveness to detail.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to let us know of your positive experience. We treasure this feedback. We know this was a once-in-a-lifetime event and thank you for letting us serve you during it. We're so glad you and your daughter were happy with everything. We will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again!

Rachel · Married on 03/20/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Lasting Impressions. The driver was absolutely wonderful and completely prepared for everything! He had water, an umbrella, and sparkling cider for us after the ceremony. It was perfect and the car was amazing!! (we got the Lincoln!) I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Lasting Impressions's reply:

I am so sorry it took me so long to respond to you; just crazy, busy. Well we are so glad to hear that you were please with our service and our driver. We so appreciate you taking the time out to not only let us know of your experience, but to write this wonderful review. Thank you again and congratulations!

Kelly · Married on 01/31/2015

From the limo to the DJ's which happened to be the owners everything went wonderfully. The driver was such a great guy and on time...the owners are excellent at theirs profession...couldn't have had a better time

Sent on 06/04/2015

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Sorry for the delayed response Kelly. Thank you for your very kind words, it was OUR pleasure. What a beautiful ceremony and reception. We were honored to be there. We're so glad you were pleased with our service. You guys did a great job on the decorations. Congratulations to Megan and Donald!

The Lasting Impressions Team was awesome! They arrived early and the driver was very friendly. I loved that they had almost married and just married signed on the back of the limo, also I loved how they gave us champagne on our ride to the reception. They were amazing through it all and I can not thank our driver enough for the amazing service we received!

I have never wanted to write a review like i want to write this one. This man knows what hes doing. We used an old car and the Chrysler 300 limo but they did not just drive the car he helped me walk he held my dress while we were outiside he helped me sit in the car so i looked pretty and not all poofed and squished they rolled out the red carpet they got great pictures and told us when to pose and they were some of the nicest people i have ever met. Let me be clear I didnt ask them to do anything but drive the car but they made me feel so special and like I had a butler. If you want high quality service for not high price and you want to deal with nice people who treat you like a queen on your wedding day then please chose this company !

Koduah Creations Decor Planner/ Bride · Married on 07/05/2014

David and I wanted to thank you and your staff for making our day perfect. The driver was very sweet, polite and so caring. As owners of Koduah Creations Decor for events we are definitely going to be working with your team for years to come. The driver JAN had a perfect soothing spirit to calm me and my mom down in the car right before we walked down the aisle. He even assisted in carrying and fluffing up my gown tail t before I hit the aisle runner! Now that is what I call attention to detail! This was money well spent. We never felt rushed. Driver was smiling and so sweet! One of the great moments we talk about all the time as family and friends! MONEY WELL SPENT YOU GET MORE VALUE FOR THE MONEY! LOVE THEM!!!!!!! NICE CAR TOO! Only surprise is you see the car and it’s much more beautiful than you imagined it to be. AND DID I SAY I LOVED THE DRIVER OMG!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lasting Impressions's reply:

We are just speechless! We have been in business since 1995 and this is one of the best reviews we’ve ever had. You were so explicit with such wonderful words, our hearts are full of joy!! Thank you so much for not only taking the time out to tell us of your experience, but being so thorough in relaying to us your happiness. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words and your business. Congratulations!!
  • I

ij · Married on 05/25/2014

I don’t even know where to start with how amazing this limo service was! The company is family owned and very sweet! My driver was the absolute BEST! He was punctual and literally had everything a bride and groom could need! He even helped remind me to get my marriage license that I almost forgot at the hotel! I would definitely recommend this company and definitely recommend “Barry” as your limo driver! 100 stars for Lasting Impressions!

Ij Idika (wedding May 24th 2014)

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, this is music to our ears! We thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and our driver Barry. We will make sure our entire staff, including Barry, gets a copy of this. Congratulations to you both and thank you for letting us serve you on your once-in-a-lifetime event!

Rebecca · Married on 03/15/2014

Lasting Impressions was wonderful to work with from start to finish! They had many vehicle options, and the owner, Ron Brooks, took great care in helping us choose. They rolled out the red carpet from the sidewalk to the vehicle, which was beautiful and roomy enough to accommodate the bride, 9 bridesmaids, and mothers. Due to the high winds in March, my veil flew off of my head as I was preparing to get in the limo before the wedding. I watched in horror as it flew away like a balloon, but my wonderful limo driver came to the rescue and RAN to save it! I am so grateful to him. All of our expectations were exceeded, and I would recommend Lasting Impressions to any future couple!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in this wonderful review. We are so glad that you were happy with our service and driver Larry. I'm glad he was able to rescue your veil too :) Well, congratulations and I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this.

Lasting Impressions was absolutely amazing. Our driver's name was Barry. I am terrible with names, but when they aren't named lasting impressions for nothing. Barry made us feel at home right away. He was so attentive to every detail and was always one step ahead. He was concerned that my dress didn't touch the ground and that the girls didn't have lint on their dresses. He had everything from mints to tissues to my husbands drink of choice. He also kept us right on schedule. I wish we could afford to hire them every day.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, what wonderful words of happiness! We are so happy that you were pleased with our driver and service; that just makes our day. We realize that your wedding was a once-in-a-lifetime event and we were honored that you picked us to serve you and are very thankful we met your expectations. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this, including Barry. Thank you again and congratulations!

bradley · Married on 02/15/2014

Wow! Never did I expect the service from our driver Barry that we received. Lets not forget we the most amazing Hummer Limo and on top of that the Barry took care of more than we ever expected. We were extremely pleased and very happy with our experience with Lasting Impressions. We will definitely use them for other occassions.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Our hearts are smiling! Thank you for such a wonderful review and the compliments to our driver Barry and our limo that Ron spit shines before each job :) We are so happy that you were pleased with everything. As we said in our other reviews, we are honored that you chose us to serve you and are so grateful that we were able to met your needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you! As always, I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this, including Barry. Congratulations!!

I hired Lasting Impressions for a limo to take the ladies to the church and then rented the 1934 Classic Lincoln to take my husband and I from the church to the reception. They were on time and all of the drivers were very professional and courteous and friendly, especially when we had the driver moving all over the place for pictures. The cars were cleaned and well stocked and fit us all comfortably. I loved the 'just married' sign that they put on the back of the Lincoln. So many people thought the Lincoln was an incredible car and a great touch. We have seen a few preview shots and all the pictures with it look great! I am so glad we decided to do this 'extra'. Riding in this cars felt so fancy and special. It really made for such a great addition. I would absolutely recommend it!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything and love all of the details that you went through. Ron and I (my fiance and other owner) work very hard to make sure everything is perfect and when we see comments like yours, it makes it all worth it. Even though we've been in business since 1995, we never just assume that our customers will be pleased. Each job is a new job and we must do everything we can to impress that customer. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband's father rented a 1954 Bentley from Lasting Impressions to drive us from the church to our reception as our last name is Bentley. When we thought of the idea, we first researched another company and talked with them, and found them to be rather cold, distasteful, and just straight up rude. When we called Lasting Impressions, we found a cheaper price and a strong commitment to customer service. They allowed us to come out to see the car before we signed a contract and the owner was extremely knowledgeable about his fleet and told us a lot of cool facts about the vintage cars he owns. On the day of the wedding, the car was there on time and lingered a bit for pictures. Just an awesome experience and a great company to work with. Worth the price for such a priceless picture.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for such a wonderful, detailed review of your experience!! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and letters like this is what makes all of our hard work worthwhile. Congratulations to you both and thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this great review!

holly · Married on 09/07/2013

I couldn't be happier with the service we received on our wedding day. It was excellent. We rented the 1947 Rolls Royce and it was impeccable. The best part about the entire experience was our driver, Jan. He made the day very memorable for us. He helped me in and out of the car and even helped me fix my veil. He pinned my husband's ill fitting pants. He went above and beyond in every single way. He made my day! I would recommend using Kim and Ron's car service to any one.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us. We're so happy to hear you were pleased with our service and driver. That's music to our ears. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thank you for letting us serve you and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Stephen · Married on 06/29/2013

I rented their white 1951 Bentley for our wedding Day. Lasting Impressions provided a stunning car that looked like it was just rolled off the showroom floor. The driver was quite personable and when we arrived at our venue, opened the trunk and offered up 2 glasses of sparkling champagne. He even allowed time for several photographs to be taken. Lasting Impressions stayed in touch with me as our wedding day arrived to assure me that they were 'on the job.' They invited me to come out to see the car just to show that they owned and maintained the car.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Well thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We love feedback from our clients so we know that we are maintaining the level of service that we expect our employees to uphold. It is music to our ears that you were pleased with everything. Thanks again and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Denise · Married on 06/22/2013

Kim and Ron are fantastic in every way. Their drivers are over the top! We reserved a 10 passenger limo as well as a vintage car for my son's wedding. The vintage car was to be a surprise for my son and his new bride. They were so surprised! Both drivers catered to the bridal party! They even passed out tissues to the mothers before the ceremony. I am so glad that we reserved the cars from Lasting Impressions! The photographers even thanked us for getting the vintage car because it was used for some great wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you were pleased with our company and drivers. I can't tell you how much it means to us both to get a review like this. We work very hard to make sure everything is perfect and this is music to our ears. Thank you again for taking the time out to write us and this beautiful review. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy, including your drivers Barry and Gary. God bless you all and CONGRATULATIONS!