Lane Baldwin Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lane was incredible. With a soft, contemporary style at home on any of the major wedding blogs, I was incredibly lucky to find her and her husband for the wedding. We got a package that included multiple photographers, a full 12 hours of shooting, and we ended up with over a thousand images to choose from for our wedding album. Lane was super flexible about customizing her packages. For example, since we live in Seattle, we couldn’t make it to Cleveland to do an engagement session, so we skipped that and added parents’ albums to the package instead.

We also added on their new photo booth and it was the highlight of the evening. Not only did we get all of the images digitally, we got hard copies on album pages, for a fun candid version of the evening. We incorporated some of our own props and it was a blast.

Lane was very professional throughout the wedding and she and her assistant did their best to make each point in the shooting process as efficient as possible, which was appreciated in the 45 degree weather. We got a great mix of formal, candid, posed, and behind the scenes shots. There were so many great shots, that choosing the right ones for the album was difficult, but Lane did the first pass and all we had to do was make a few edits. The album arrived just two months after the wedding and the most gorgeous photo album I’ve ever seen.

The wedding was beautiful and I can’t imagine a better person to help capture all of the great memories we made that evening.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Cleveland, OH 44122
BLOG

With my camera, I want to capture your life, from the biggest to the smallest moments. I think it's all beautiful. My passion is telling your story in a photojournalistic style. In the end, you'll get timeless, fun photos that will be as important to you in 50 years as they are today.

For more information pleae contact us at  ... read more

For more information pleae contact us at  info@lanebaldwinphotography.com

+/- read less