Land's End

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We got married 10/24/14 and the day was absolutely beautiful! Lands End made everything perfect - I dropped off whatever stuff I wanted a couple days earlier and they had everything set up - the dining room was beautiful - cocktail hour was delicious! Jenny, our wedding coordinator was always on top of things and any questions I had she always had the answer! She was always quick to respond via email and phone- as well as the rest of the staff if I didn't specially need jenny. We had about 285 people at our wedding and not one person had a bad thing to say! My bridal attendant was always on point with whatever I need! I had a problem with my bustle on my wedding gown and she was right there to help! Caesar our Maître D was the best!! The place is absolutely beautiful, clean, amazing food and wonderful staff!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
80 Brown's River Road, Sayville, NY 11782

Land's End, located in the quaint town of Sayville on Long Island's beautiful south shore, offers its amazing waterfront views of the Great South Bay and its unsurpassed hospitality for your wedding or special event. Land's End accommodates all types of events from rehearsal dinners and intimate gatherings to more formal affairs. Land's End is devoted exclusively to you, as only one wedding occurs at a time. Incomparable attention to detail and tailoring of your gourmet menu will be provided by our professional event coordinators. Our wait staff will bestow personal service upon your guests to meet all their needs.

Your guests may stroll through our beautifully manicured gardens as they enjoy a cocktail from the bar. They can gaze out onto the Great South Bay from the panoramic views in the ballroom, the cocktail lounge, and the canopied deck. Throughout your event, you and your guests will enjoy the delectable gourmet cuisine which will be specially prepared and perfectly executed by our culinary trained chefs. For an enchanting evening or an elegant afternoon, you will see that the possibilities for your affair at Land's End are endless.

Please feel free to contact us:

Tel: (631) 589-1888

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 325
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
PROS I KNOW (1)
Land's End is a wedding venue from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Land's End is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Tri-state area wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in unique waterfront catering