Land's End

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

First of all, use Judy. During the planning process every time i felt like i wanted to tear my hair out OR thought something was complicated or maybe i was "asking too much" she always responded the same way. Smiling, calm and ALWAYS said "yes of course we can do that no problem”, then she would give us a glass of champagne and laugh and joke with us. When she said things would be done the way we wanted, boy was she right!
Kim, our bridal attended, came early and do EVERYTHING for me. She made sure everything was perfect, even sewed together one of my bridesmaids who completely ripped her dress in half. You would have never known because Kim put it together in a hot minute. She also made sure i ate and drank enough always bringing me over some water or some kind of snack. After the ceremony she warmed my feet and brushed off all the sand in the bridal suite. She took my cell phone and went nuts taking photos while photographer was so i have so many photos from that day i was able to look at on our flight to our honeymoon the next day!
When we got on the grounds, Caeser and Judy were always around us and taking care of us like royalty. Even in the fog and cold you can't beat that view. We have the best eerie pictures from our wedding! Even having the ceremony on the beach turned out perfect, it wasn’t windy, somehow warmed up and it was majestic.
Before cocktail hour Caesar put together a huge plate of all the food so my husband and I were able to have 15 minutes or so to "PIG OUT" on the delicious food in our suite. He also made sure we got every dish to try at dinner and even threw in some food we didn't choose on the menu but really wanted to try.
Have your wedding here if you’re on the fence about cost, remember, everything is included.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
80 Brown's River Road, Sayville, NY 11782

Land's End, located in the quaint town of Sayville on Long Island's beautiful south shore, offers its amazing waterfront views of the Great South Bay and its unsurpassed hospitality for your wedding or special event. Land's End accommodates all types of events from rehearsal dinners and intimate gatherings to more formal affairs. Land's End is devoted exclusively to you, as only one wedding occurs at a time. Incomparable attention to detail and tailoring of your gourmet menu will be provided by our professional event coordinators. Our wait staff will bestow personal service upon your guests to meet all their needs.

Your guests may stroll through our beautifully manicured gardens as they enjoy a cocktail from the bar. They can gaze out onto the Great South Bay from the panoramic views in the ballroom, the cocktail lounge, and the canopied deck. Throughout your event, you and your guests will enjoy the delectable gourmet cuisine which will be specially prepared and perfectly executed by our culinary trained chefs. For an enchanting evening or an elegant afternoon, you will see that the possibilities for your affair at Land's End are endless.

Please feel free to contact us:

Tel: (631) 589-1888

Fax: (631) 589-7978

www.landsendweddings.com

www.lovinoven.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (1)
Land's End is a wedding venue from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Land's End is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Tri-state area wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in unique waterfront catering