Kingdom Wedding Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
09/13/2014

Hire Kat - we would again in a heartbeat. That's ultimately the best recommendation I can offer, and Kat is unquestionably deserving of my praise, as she exceeded each and every wish my wife and I had, and outdid herself along the way. She was easy to communicate with, flexible in with scheduling, and offered many helpful hints, tips and reminders without seeming remotely intrusive. On our wedding day, Kat moved effortlessly in and out, capturing candid and formal shots which all our guests have since raved about. During the follow up, including our album (stunning, naturally), Kat held true to form, again being exactly what we needed after planning and executing our DIY wedding. I simply cannot imagine that anyone would have done a better job for us. She is a gem!

Kingdom Wedding Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review - if I'm not completely mistaken, you're the same awesome couple who had Mike's Pastries shipping from Boston to our studio (they were delicious!) ;-)

I'm so very happy that you love your stunning wedding album & wedding photos. With much love & appreciation. Kat

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
383 Delano Road, Irasburg, VT 05845
BLOG

fresh. fun. simple. your vermont destination wedding photographer

Real moments. Relaxed portraits. Amazing details. Fresh & modern wedding photography.

I love ...

... my husband, my dogs (not necessarily in this order), hiking, skiing & chocolate (!)

... painting with light

... the couple of seconds before your first kiss as a married couple

... you ... read more

I love ...

... painting with light

... the couple of seconds before your first kiss as a married couple

... you guys walking back down the aisle together

... taking fun portraits

... wedding cake & amazing wedding details

... fun couples

... fine art wedding photography with a touch of photojournalism

Kat - Kingdom Wedding Photography by Kat