Kelly Embry Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding was chaos. I chose poorly with my wedding planner. But I chose THE BEST photographer. I could not have been more distracted or upset by all the things going wrong the morning of our wedding. And then Kelly showed up. And not only is she perfectly cheerful, and easy going: she had a plan to get me to relax. And in the photos it was like a switch went off and suddenly I was at ease.
I had SO MANY amazing photos to choose from. Including some beautiful candid images of my guests, which I printed and gave as Christmas presents.
Important to note: Kelly was very quick to respond to calls or emails. She is also an amazing photo editor. I don't want to be photoshopped beyond recognition, but she did edit things such as unsightly landscaping, and her light touch with vingetting and color correction took pictured from great to amazing. I subsequently hired her to take our Holiday photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA 30122
BLOG

modern • creative • documentary

Kelly Embry is an Atlanta based photographer.

Kelly Embry is an Atlanta based photographer.

Her work focuses on creative portraits and documentary photography; A skill set that she utilizes to create otherworldly images of your Wedding or Special Event. Embry holds a BFA in Photography from the Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta and was named one of the top 5 Contemporary Southern Photographers in 2008 by the Atlanta Photography Group.

When she is not taking pictures Embry enjoys painting, sewing, gallery hopping and watching films on her giant sofa with her fiance and cats.

Visit us at : www.kellyembryphoto.com  /   www.facebook.com/kellyembryphoto

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards