Kate Marie Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Kate is absolutely amazing! She has a great eye for location, light, etc. She knows exactly how to direct the shoot to make the couple feel completely at ease. I am constantly getting compliments on our photos! I highly recommend Kate!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Denver, CO 80016
BLOG

your forever starts today.

may 14, 2011 was the best day of my life, and the day i got to call my best friend my husband.

i love friends. hey, how YOU doin’?

i’ve never eaten popcorn, beans, or cheerios.

I grew up in Iowa, and when I get upset, my accent emerges and I sound like an ol’ lady from Min-e-soo-tah.

My friends and family mea n absolutely everything to me. And my dog, Charli, and cat, Luna, are totally included in that.

Blaring Taylor Swift in my car and acting like I can sing is my absolute guilty pleasure. (Shh..don’t tell my husband)

I was a gymnast for over a decade, and I take handstand pictures wherever I travel.

…And I LOVE to travel. My husband and I have visited Alaska, New York, Maui, and The Caribbean, and we’re determined to make it to Bhutan someday!

I’m totally obsessed with Pinterest. Sometimes I pin things just to seem that crafty

Some of my favorite memories growing up were sitting on my grandpa’s knee listening to him sing crazy songs with his banjo.

I tried on what felt like a million wedding dresses before I found mine, and the first time I tried it on, I hated it.

I’m Kate, and I’m a photographer.

Planning your wedding day is one of the most fun experiences you’ll ever go through. Your photography experience should be the same.
  They’re not just pictures. They’re one of the only things you get to keep from your wedding day. Well, that and your spouse   From the first email you send my way, to the day you receive your final wedding album, prints, and show-off products, you can expect nothing short of the royal treatment! Clients aren’t just clients. They’re friends. Send me photos of your shoes, ask for help if you’re looking for other vendors, and chat with me about how psyched you are about being married! You’ll never have to guess what’s going on, either – you’re in the loop during every step of the photography process and will be completely taken care of. photography shouldn’t be a chore, it should be fun, and that’s just what you can expect.   Your laugh. Your smile. Your love! You’re probably searching for a photographer and looking at lots of websites, and checking out lots of referrals, trying to find that one photographer to connect with, which is great! Photography is something that deserves your time to make sure you get your best memories captured for you to keep forever.  My style is all about you. My goal is to capture your most amazing memories, and make them look even better than you imagined. My photographs are fresh, real, and reflect you and your relationship – never overly-trendy or over-processed.  You should see your personality in your photos, not an effect that dates the image with the stamp of time!   It’s ok, you can and trust me. Believe it or not, I’ve been a professional photographer for almost a decade. (Crazy, right?) I’ve seen every lighting situation, every timing issue, and every just-plain-bizarre moment you can imagine, and I love them. For me, that’s what photography is all about. As Tim Gunn says, “Make it work!”
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Negatives...
Liability Insurance: Yes