Karina Jensen Photography

Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

So. Ill start this one with telling you a little about who I am, What i do And why i love it as much as i do.

Deviding my life between my georgous home contrey Norway and the magical island Hispaniola, Dominican Republic. Where i spend my days capturing absoulutley breattaking weddings.

Think i have a dangourus love for my little streetdog shelly, my home, mangos, cashew nuts, craisins, palaroid pictures, (ill even put on Instagram here) Music and my beloved Canon.

Shout me an email, and i would love to have a chat....

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank Karina enough for the incredible and gorgeous wedding pictures she took of my wedding day. She was so easy to work with, so creative, hardworking, and overall just super sweet. She really made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and it shows in the amazing photos. Karina was super flexible with her schedule and very easy to reach and stay in contact with prior to the wedding. We were married at the Jellyfish Restaurant in Punta Cana, DR and Karina was very knowledgeable and comfortable with the location and venue which made planning even easier for me. I HIGHLY recommend Karina to anyone looking for an amazingly talented photographer!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Photography
001-829-564-9354
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards