Just Ink On Paper

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I absolutely love the invitations that Susan designed for me. She was extremely flexible and creative in achieving my vision. I liked one of her existing designs, but didn't want front and back printing, so she designed a custom invitation suite based on the design I liked. She always responded VERY quickly and put up with many flip-flop decisions from me. You can go as elaborate or as simple as you want. I also plan on getting my thank you notes from her, and she does table numbers, escort cards, programs and menus as well. I couldn't be happier and at the end of the day I have a unique invitation design that I love. (Also, though she is based in Baltimore, MD, I live in NY and had my wedding in NY and did everything via e-mail very easily).

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Baltimore, MD 21218
It all begins with a memorable invitation that unites your unique personality and tastes with professional, informed design. Generate enthusiasm for your big day with one-of-a-kind invitations and programs that are a product of careful collaboration and years of design experience.
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Sweet 16s
Employees: 1