Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rachey
06/06/2014

A big thank you to Tami Vickery, our Director of Catering and the entire staff at Jupiter Beach Resort for an AMAZING wedding! We got married here on Friday June the 6th and could not be more pleased with the entire event going off without a hitch. The staff did an awesome job taking care of every last detail, food, drink, rooms, decorating, and all of the behind the scenes coordination was flawless! I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have my entire family staying all under the same roof for what turned out to be a beautiful wedding day and family reunion weekend. I got nothing but positive feedback from everyone! Countless people told me how much they loved the resort and how it was the best wedding they've ever been to! This doesn't happen by mistake, this is having a wonderful staff who all work together to make sure every last detail is accounted for. I also want to thank Noelle and Betsey who did such a great job with my room block and reservations to make sure everyone got the room they desired at the best rate, and even adding rooms when we needed them. Thanks also to Juan, the Maitre D, who was on his toes the entire night attending to food, drink and coordinating staff - everyone raved about the food and the steaks were cooked to perfection! Also thank you to the other Juan "the music man', making sure our ceremony music and mics were all running smoothly and sounded great! There are so many other details I'm forgetting and people to thank, but let me just say the Jupiter Beach Resort exceeded my expectations for our wedding, and I thank you all for all of your efforts!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
5 North A1A, Jupiter, FL 33477

Inviting…Romantic…Unpretentious…This is Jupiter! #simplyyours

Inviting…Romantic…Unpretentious…This is Jupiter!

Inviting…Romantic…Unpretentious…This is Jupiter!

Whether you’re planning a large Palm Beach wedding or an intimate gathering, The Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa offers the perfect setting. Situated along Palm Beach County’s largest private stretch of beach in Jupiter, Florida, our resort offers a pristine setting for wedding receptions and other special occasions.

Featuring 12,000 square feet of flexible event space, The Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa has become known as one of the premier settings for Florida beach weddings. Our resort specializes in Palm Beach wedding receptions ranging from 10 to 300 guests. Defined by casual elegance, The Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa provides a spectacular setting for Palm Beach weddings and celebrations.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s
Established: 1973
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Jupiter Beach Resort is one of the absolutely best places to get married in South Florida! I've been a vendor there for almost 10 years and still absolutely love the venue!