JTUNESMUSIC DJ & Live Entertainment

JTUNESMUSIC DJ & Live Entertainment

2-in-1--DJ + LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Nashville, TN 37027 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: No

About Us

Welcome to JTUNESMUSIC Entertainment— featuring Jason Eustice, Tennessee and Kentucky's Premier Wedding Reception DJ, Guitarist & Vocalist!!

"I can DJ and Sing and Play Acoustic Guitar at your Wedding & Reception---1-Stop-Shop!!!!

Please visit my website at http://WWW.JASONEUSTICE.COM

JTUNESMUSIC provides services statewide in Kentucky and Tennessee, from the lights of the big cities to the small, nestled in towns--in fact, I'll travel ANYWHERE for your event!

It is my main concern that your special event or reception is the absolute BEST it can possibly be, leaving no detail unnoticed.  Whether it’s by getting your guests up on the dance floor to burn off those extra 'cake calories' they ate, or by taking special requests for me to acoustically perform and sing a couple of your favorite tunes, we are certain that we will provide an experience they will be sure to remember!

But most of all, I'd like to give you the option to ‘Hit the Easy Button’....Let me do the worrying about what songs to play, when to cut the cake...this is YOUR DAY...... let's have some fun & party!!!!!

RATES--

DJ PACKAGE starts at $795.  Gets you up to 4 Hours of music, Master of Ceremony (where I lead your entire evening of events), Wireless Mic for Toasts & Standard Lighting & Sound.  I don't have Gold, Platinum or Premium Packages Like most DJs.  With me, you pick what YOU want!  PLUS---

I have 'Live Music' options as well...Acoustic Guitar for your ceremony, 'Live Vocals' at your ceremony--and I have a PERSONALIZED WEDDING SONG option as well!!!  We can write a song together!!!  Cool thing about these options is that I don't have to hire someone for these options--I DO THEM ALL!

**********************************************************************

CONTACT EMAIL & PHONE--

HEYUNCLEJ@AOL.COM or JTUNESMUSIC@AOL.COM

502-382-7464 CALL/TEXT.

Please Visit my website at http://WWW.JASONEUSTICE.COM

502-382-7464
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards