JTUNESMUSIC DJ & Live Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Elizabeth
05/24/2014

Ok so Jason was amazing to work with. He is the best DJ. He does it all. He sang our first three songs, he played at the ceremony, and he MCed the night. He was high energy and did an amazing job of getting everyone involved. My husband and I are not big dancers so there wasn't a lot of dancing but everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed working with him. I loved that he could play our first songs, it made it a lot more special for us. He is an amazing singer and artist.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Nashville, TN 37027

2-in-1--DJ + LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Welcome to JTUNESMUSIC Entertainment— featuring Jason Eustice, Tennessee and Kentucky's Premier Wedding Reception DJ, Guitarist & Vocalist!!

"I can DJ and Sing and Play Acoustic Guitar at your Wedding & Reception---1-Stop-Shop!!!!

Please visit my website at ... read more

Please visit my website at http://WWW.JASONEUSTICE.COM

JTUNESMUSIC provides services statewide in Kentucky and Tennessee, from the lights of the big cities to the small, nestled in towns--in fact, I'll travel ANYWHERE for your event!

It is my main concern that your special event or reception is the absolute BEST it can possibly be, leaving no detail unnoticed.  Whether it’s by getting your guests up on the dance floor to burn off those extra 'cake calories' they ate, or by taking special requests for me to acoustically perform and sing a couple of your favorite tunes, we are certain that we will provide an experience they will be sure to remember!

But most of all, I'd like to give you the option to ‘Hit the Easy Button’....Let me do the worrying about what songs to play, when to cut the cake...this is YOUR DAY...... let's have some fun & party!!!!!

RATES--

DJ PACKAGE starts at $795.  Gets you up to 4 Hours of music, Master of Ceremony (where I lead your entire evening of events), Wireless Mic for Toasts & Standard Lighting & Sound.  I don't have Gold, Platinum or Premium Packages Like most DJs.  With me, you pick what YOU want!  PLUS---

I have 'Live Music' options as well...Acoustic Guitar for your ceremony, 'Live Vocals' at your ceremony--and I have a PERSONALIZED WEDDING SONG option as well!!!  We can write a song together!!!  Cool thing about these options is that I don't have to hire someone for these options--I DO THEM ALL!

**********************************************************************

CONTACT EMAIL & PHONE--

HEYUNCLEJ@AOL.COM or JTUNESMUSIC@AOL.COM

502-382-7464 CALL/TEXT.

Please Visit my website at http://WWW.JASONEUSTICE.COM

+/- read less