Johnny Only

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

DJ Johnny Only did a great job at our wedding. From our first meeting through the wedding day, he was very helpful and professional with everything. Everyone was on the dance floor all night, just like we wanted.

He did up-lighting for us which was perfect. He did a soft white light for us during dinner and then when the party got started he had colored up-lighting, I loved it.

He also did our photo-booth!! Very fun, so happy we did this. We couldn't decide if it was worth the money when we first met with him...well, it was! We ordered some magnet and bookmark sleeves online for photo-booth pictures, the guests loved them. We got an album filled with pictures and notes from our guests and it was so much fun to look at.

We would definitely recommend DJ Johnny Only to anyone looking for a professional, fun, and creative DJ! Having him do the up-lighting and photo-booth was a huge plus and minimized the number of vendors we had to work with.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
3545 Smith Dr, Endwell, NY 13760
BLOG

The Only Way to Celebrate

I am Johnny Only.

Congratulations on your wedding plans and thank you for considering my services.

Which is more important to you? A polished MC/DJ with years of experience, or accessories that will help you personalize and customize your  wedding experience for both you and your guests?  The good news is that I have both.

... read more

I am Johnny Only.

I work full time in the DJ/entertainment business which means I have more experience, more options, and more fun to offer you and your guests. Accessories include, uplighting, photobooth, plasma screen, dancefloor lighting, voiceover remixing, custom mashups, your projected monogram on the dancefloor, newly wed game, and your love story, to name a few..

It has been said that the DJ is the centerpiece of a wedding. However, hiring a skilled DJ and MC is only the first step in creating a reception that really reflects the uniqueness of your tastes and personality. The real magic begins when the DJ takes the time and effort to get to know you and your desires. From there, both skill and the right tools are required to make it happen for you.

When you hire me for your wedding reception, I have both. We will work together as a team to create memories that you will treasure forever! Let me help you as you embark on one of the greatest adventures of your lifetime!

***The Event Rental photobooth is $795 for unlimited photos, color and black/white, two copies of each strip. Great entertainment for guests. A guest book is included and the Bride and Groom receive a CD of the digital images too. Discount provided if I am hired as a DJ along with the photobooth rental. See my website for more information.

+/- read less