Jimmy Dee Music Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I first got engaged, I knew I wanted to use Jimmy Dee since they did my sister's wedding 6 years ago. They were the best DJ company I had ever seen and my sister's 260 guests danced all night. Jimmy Dee was great to work with and open to many ideas including having one of my guests sing at my reception. They were 100% professional at all time. I had MC Richie who also was at my sister's wedding and he never fails to deliver an amazing time! He had his bongos out the entire night which really added a whole other element. I had the basic lighting which was just enough for my venue and we had our custom Gobo which looked amazing on the wall.

A guest of mine came up to me at the end of the night and told me they had never been to a wedding where so many people were on the dance floor up until the lights went on...best time of our lives!!

Services Used: DJ
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
195 East Post Road, White Plains, NY 10601

Founded in 1988, Jimmy Dee Music has evolved into the most requested and sought after source for Music and Entertainment in the Tri-State Area.

Offering State-of-the-Art Audio, Video, Lighting and Decor, Dynamic MC's, renowned DJ's, world-class musicians and unparalleled customer service, you are sure to see why "Everybody loves Jimmy ... read more

Offering State-of-the-Art Audio, Video, Lighting and Decor, Dynamic MC's, renowned DJ's, world-class musicians and unparalleled customer service, you are sure to see why "Everybody loves Jimmy Dee!"

Being Awarded as TheKnot.com's prestigious five-time "Best of Weddings" pick, WeddingWires Five Star "Brides Choice" Award and highly recommended throughout the Northeast's Catering Facilities, Jimmy Dee Music will have your guests raving about your event for years to come.

When working with Jimmy Dee Music, Brides and Grooms have the convenience and pleasure of working closely with our event coordination team to ensure that each event receives close personal attention, full-on customization and 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Visit our website today and see all that Jimmy Dee has to offer!

www.JimmyDee.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Jimmy Dee is an awesome choice for Entertainment for your special day. They are real pros, fun and kind. They will have your guests dancing and enjoying the entire event. They also offer a lot of specialty, high quality services you wil not find anywhere else.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)