Jesterbird Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Jessie was amazing. We hired her for the last couple of months of the planning and for the "day of". Jessie gives her heart and soul and does everything within her power to make the day flawless. We are so happy we made the decision to use her services and would recommend her highly to anyone considering using a wedding planner. We could not have done it without her!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Wichita, KS 67212
BLOG

Jesterbird Events where passion and personality meet Professional Event Planning. I do all types of Events, but weddings are my passion. I believe in doing whatever it takes to make your day not only beautiful but unforgettable, poignant, and fun. I am believe in making your event personal and unique to you and your love story. I will pass al ong wedding etiquette, countless ideas and advice, help you get organized, save you time, money, and energy.

Most think wedding coordinators are a luxury that won't fit in the budget, but the truth is that I can save you so much money that my savings will more than cover my services. How do I do that?  By using my preferred vendors, budget-friendly ideas, and connections with the wedding industry's best in the city. I have discounts on ambient lighting, DJ service, VENUES, cakes, party equipment like chairs, beverage fountains, chandeliers, dance floors, tents), caterers, linens, limo service and more. And you won't be getting a raw deal because it's discounted, they are the most talented vendors, artists, musicians in town! Don't wait, until you've already started booking your vendors, otherwise I can't pass along those discounts. Call me today for your free consultation and let your imagination take flight! Or check out my website for a more detailed list of my service packages.

Details