Jesterbird Events

Jesterbird Events

Wichita, KS 67212 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

About Us

Jesterbird Events where passion and personality meet Professional Event Planning. I do all types of Events, but weddings are my passion. I believe in doing whatever it takes to make your day not only beautiful but unforgettable, poignant, and fun. I am believe in making your event personal and unique to you and your love story. I will pass along wedding etiquette, countless ideas and advice, help you get organized, save you time, money, and energy.

Most think wedding coordinators are a luxury that won't fit in the budget, but the truth is that I can save you so much money that my savings will more than cover my services. How do I do that?  By using my preferred vendors, budget-friendly ideas, and connections with the wedding industry's best in the city. I have discounts on ambient lighting, DJ service, VENUES, cakes, party equipment like chairs, beverage fountains, chandeliers, dance floors, tents), caterers, linens, limo service and more. And you won't be getting a raw deal because it's discounted, they are the most talented vendors, artists, musicians in town! Don't wait, until you've already started booking your vendors, otherwise I can't pass along those discounts. Call me today for your free consultation and let your imagination take flight! Or check out my website for a more detailed list of my service packages.

316-214-7060
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7