Jay Qualls Cakes

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jay did my cake for my wedding in September. I had a few ideas, but Jay expertise and skills blew anything that I had in mind out of the water. My cake was perfect and unique. I couldn't of picked a more beautiful cake design. I would recommend Jay to anyone who is wanting something unique and different.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2021 21st. Avenue, S, Suite C-110, Nashville, TN 37212
BLOG

Wedding Cakes, Groom's Cakes, Special Occasoion Cakes, TV, Cake Boss, Next Great Baker

Nothing says elegance more than a beautifully well-designed wedding cake. The wedding cake often portrays the personality of the couple that we are celebrating; it is the perfect touch to the most wonderful day of your life. Here at Jay Qualls Cakes we will custom design a wedding cake that captures the essence of your style.

We are known for designing one of kind wedding cakes. We make the experience personal and you will leave feeling totally satisfied with the fact that your cake will look beautiful and be delicious. We like to design cakes that are simple, unique and elegant.

What makes us so unique and sets us apart from other wedding cake designers?  Our cakes are truly a work of art, something so beautifully crafted that you almost don't want to eat it! Each and every couple we work with is special and we make it our mission to provide you with the best, top quality wedding cake.

From start to finish we are with you, our experience will give you the reassurance that out of all the to do lists of wedding planning, your cake worries will be put at ease. We begin with a free consultation and tasting where you meet with the cake designer to get a feel for what kind of wedding cake you’ve dreamed of.

More and more popular with wedding cakes is the grooms cake, after all this is his day too. We also do white chocolate fondant cakes. If this is more your style and something you want for your wedding day, be sure to tell us and we’ll make sure your expectations are met.

Jay Qualls Cakes service areas of Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee specifically but Jay will also travel and do destination weddings.

Please take a look at our wedding cake gallery and client comments page for samples of the cakes we’ve designed and to read what past clients thought of their cake experience with us. We look forward to hearing from you!  Also, check out our new blog site where we will be posting new images, recommendations, helpful hints, Jay's favorite recipes, and a lot of other interesting content that will help you in your planning process.  We look forward to hearing from you and hopefull sitting down with you to do a tasting and design a one of a kind beautiful wedding cake just for you!

Details
Desserts: Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
PROS I KNOW (88)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)