Inspirations by Amie Lee

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amie created my luggage tag save the dates and they came out better then I expected! She is extremely professional, prompt, and great to work with! Her work speaks for itself and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! I can't wait to work with her on my invitations!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
8845 SE Oak Grove Terrace, Hobe Sound, FL 33455

Unique Handcrafted Invitations and Stationery

Congratulations Brides Everywhere!!!!

Congratulations Brides Everywhere!!!!

Thank you for your interest in my designs.  I get pure joy in helping brides create their dream wedding and having fun with the experience.  Inspirations by Amie Lee was created by a bride for brides.  It's your place for unique, handcrafted invitations and stationery. Your invitation is the first impression of what type of wedding you will have.  I will help you amaze your family and friends with your very own unique design that they will cherish.  From wedding invitations, save the dates, wedding favors, gifts, thank you notes and anything wedding....your inspirations will come to life on paper!  You may know exactly what you are looking for or need help creating your own customized designs.  I will be there for you every step of the way and guide you through the details stress free!

Do you want your guests to smile and say "WOW!" as they open your invitation?  Visit www.inspirationsbyamielee.com  for more ideas, pictures, and a complete list of papers and invitations styles or contact me to get started at lee.amie@gmail.com or 651-592-2067.  I am committed to producing beautiful keepsake-worthy products and guarantee my work.  I am so excited to get started on your designs!

At your service,