Inspirations by Amie Lee

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I ordered these really neat "Save the Date" luggage tags from her Etsy site, and she did an amazing job. I noticed her site in particular because my wedding is at Disney World and she has many Disney-themed invitations. All of her work and customization is truly unique and beautiful, and she was very friendly and flexible throughout the ordering process. Her items may be a tad more pricey than other vendors you find for Save the Dates, but you are certainly seeing better quality and it is worth it for that extra amount of care and detail. All of my guests raved about how adorable the Save the Date luggage tags were, and said they were the best ones they have seen. I plan on ordering my formal invitations from her too!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
8845 SE Oak Grove Terrace, Hobe Sound, FL 33455

Unique Handcrafted Invitations and Stationery

Congratulations Brides Everywhere!!!!

Congratulations Brides Everywhere!!!!

Thank you for your interest in my designs.  I get pure joy in helping brides create their dream wedding and having fun with the experience.  Inspirations by Amie Lee was created by a bride for brides.  It's your place for unique, handcrafted invitations and stationery. Your invitation is the first impression of what type of wedding you will have.  I will help you amaze your family and friends with your very own unique design that they will cherish.  From wedding invitations, save the dates, wedding favors, gifts, thank you notes and anything wedding....your inspirations will come to life on paper!  You may know exactly what you are looking for or need help creating your own customized designs.  I will be there for you every step of the way and guide you through the details stress free!

Do you want your guests to smile and say "WOW!" as they open your invitation?  Visit www.inspirationsbyamielee.com  for more ideas, pictures, and a complete list of papers and invitations styles or contact me to get started at lee.amie@gmail.com or 651-592-2067.  I am committed to producing beautiful keepsake-worthy products and guarantee my work.  I am so excited to get started on your designs!

At your service,