Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alyssa did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I booked her a few weeks out and she was very flexible and easy to communicate with. At the last minute we also added hair for mothers in the wedding party and she made the process very easy. She came to my hotel room in Burbank and did such a great job. I did not do a trial because I live out of state but used photos to show her what I was looking for. The makeup she did was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. My hair was right on. Both lasted all night. The makeup did not feel heavy or irritating. I used false eyelashes for the first time and it was so much fun. She made me look and feel like a rockstar. Alyssa was super sweet and very accommodating and patient with our moms / grandmother who didn't speak English. Best of all, her price is very affordable. I would book her again for an event or party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 91505

Bridal Hair and Makeup Team

Alyssa Lazo is a professional hair and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, CA. She is available for weddings, proms, quinceneara, photo shoot and any other special occasion makeup. She is also experienced in shooting in film, commercials and shooting HD or on location.

For inquiries, please contact me at (818)859-3377 or email ... read more

For inquiries, please contact me at (818)859-3377 or email info@infinitebeautyla.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Los Angeles, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County , Ventura County, and Inland Empire. Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Los Angeles area wedding industry for five years. We specialize in bridal and special event beauty