Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Alyssa Lazo is a professional hair and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, CA. She is available for weddings, proms, quinceneara, photo shoot and any other special occasion makeup. She is also experienced in shooting in film, commercials and shooting HD or on location.

For inquiries, please contact me at (818)859-3377 or email info@infinitebeautyla.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the service Alyssa provided me, she made my make up and my hair for my wedding, exactly as I wanted, I liked her work a lot. it was very easy to work with her, we had a try out, I explained her what I liked and she understood completely my idea. I got many compliments on my wedding, She is an artist, very flexible and efficient to do her job, I will continue requesting her services for any special occasions and recommend her with my friends.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Eva
Endorsements
Working with Alyssa is always a treat!! She's very professional, friendly and she's a great artist.
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Los Angeles, CA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orange County , Ventura County, and Inland Empire. Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Los Angeles area wedding industry for five years. We specialize in bridal and special event beauty
916-390-4651
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards