Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alyssa was very accommodating to our schedule for both my engagement and wedding hair and makeup. She did an absolutely amazing job for my hair and makeup and also for my bridal party. Thank you for making our wedding memorable. I will absolutely recommend Alyssa to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 91505

Bridal Hair and Makeup Team

Alyssa Lazo is a professional hair and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, CA. She is available for weddings, proms, quinceneara, photo shoot and any other special occasion makeup. She is also experienced in shooting in film, commercials and shooting HD or on location.

For inquiries, please contact me at (818)859-3377 or email ... read more

For inquiries, please contact me at (818)859-3377 or email info@infinitebeautyla.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Los Angeles, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County , Ventura County, and Inland Empire. Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Los Angeles area wedding industry for five years. We specialize in bridal and special event beauty