Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alyssa and Fabi were amazing to work with! Alyssa was recommended to from a family friend, who also did her hair and make-up done for her wedding. Alyssa was very helpful during the trial session. I was surprised and very please that the hair and make-up stayed through the engagement photo shoot, considering it was about 90 degrees that day.

On the wedding day, Alyssa and Fabi came to the venue (at 8:30am in La Canada Flintridge) to do hair and make-up for my bridal party and mom. Both of them were great with the bridesmaids and my mom in working with their ideas to match their personalities. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about wonderful their hair and make-up came out.

I would definitely use Alyssa and her team again for future event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 91505

Bridal Hair and Makeup Team

Alyssa Lazo is a professional hair and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, CA. She is available for weddings, proms, quinceneara, photo shoot and any other special occasion makeup. She is also experienced in shooting in film, commercials and shooting HD or on location.

For inquiries, please contact me at (818)859-3377 or email info@inf initebeautyla.com

Details
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Los Angeles, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County , Ventura County, and Inland Empire. Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Los Angeles area wedding industry for five years. We specialize in bridal and special event beauty