Impressions Photo and Video

2 Timber Lane
Suite 202, 1st Floor
Marlboro, NJ 07746 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Capture your story’s romance through our fresh artistic approach to event photography. By putting you at ease, your personality radiates from your photos producing an exceptional diary of your most important day. Let Impressions Photo & Video exceed your expectations drawing on over 20 years of professional experience.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photographer was able to capture our event in such a beautiful way! His expressive compositions and ability to convey the unique personalities of my daughter and son-in-law through his photography was awe inspiring. He captured the love story! I'm am so blessed my daughter chose Impressions to create very special and amazing memories that I will cherish forever!

Impressions Photo and Video responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your eloquently worded review. It means the world to us!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Sheryl
1 Review
Impressions Photo and Video is a wedding Photography and Videography from New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Impressions Photo and Video is a professional wedding Photographer and Videographer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in Engagement Sessions, Weddings and Trash the Dress Sessions
732-566-0065
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards