41 Reviews for Impressions Photo and Video

Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
39 Impressions Photo and Video Reviews

Jeff and his team were and continue to be absolutely amazing. We had met with about 5 other photographers before we met Jeff and are extremely happy with the decision of choosing Impressions Photo and Video for our Photography, Videography and Photobooth. They are extremely personable and can make anyone feel comfortable being photographed. Jeff can make any surrounding beautiful and creative. The whole team had us hysterical laughing and keeping things fun during our engagement session and our wedding.

Profile Picture VICTORIA, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Impressions was nothing short of amazing throughout our whole engagement into our wedding. They shot our engagement pictures, created our save the dates, and were our most helpful vendor on our wedding day. The staff is passionate and they truly make everybody feel comfortable. They’re always on time, always available to speak with and most of all, they’re kind. I would choose Impressions Photo & Video over and over again. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video

Christine did an amazing job on our engagement shoot and wedding day photos! There are so many photos that capture our special moments throughout the day. During the planning, Impressions was professional and detailed so we knew what to expect on the day of. We are happy that we went with them, they are creative, easy going and reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I originally found out about impressions when attending a bridal show soon after becoming engaged. I didn't even have a date yet, but after minutes of speaking with Jeff I knew this was the company I wanted to photograph our wedding. After I had a date and venue We met with Christine, who had photos lined out of the "feel" we were going for with our wedding. This stuck out to me, as it was obvious Jeff remembered and passed along the details after meeting me briefly at the bridal show. Christine was our photographer and was excellent in the planning process, always answering my calls or emails quickly and providing any information We needed. We could not have been any happier with Christine, her assistant Joe, and the videographer Scott who all worked our wedding day. They were all personable, and we truly enjoyed having them all apart of our wedding day. The photos came out absolutely beautiful, and we will always cherish them. So many people have commented on how great our photos are and what a great photographer we had, and I wholeheartedly agree. Christine did a wonderful job. Thank you for giving us such beautiful photos that we will continue to look at for years to come to always remember such a special day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

To quote a friend, "I cannot wait to see your pictures! Your photographers were literally throwing themselves on the floor throughout the night just to get the perfect shot! I have never seen people more dedicated to getting the shot!" I couldn't agree more. Jeff and Christine are top-notch. Beginning with our engagement shoot, we knew that Jeff would be the perfect guy to capture our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire time (which is huge for people like us who are not used to being professionally photographed). He got lots of genuine smiles out of us, making the photos incredible!! This fun and professional personality of his shined through during our entire wedding day, and was matched by his partner, Christine. Both of them were efficient and personable. They managed to keep all having fun (family, extended family, and bridal party) throughout all of the photos that they shot before the party and during! Jeff made sure that they got all of the photographs that we had previously requested, and they were right in the action (though not in-your-face) during the entire party! I could never thank Jeff and Christine enough!! I am counting down the days until we get our photos and video! You cannot go wrong with these guys. As a perfectionist who obsessed over each wedding planning detail, I can say that with confidence!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I absolutely LOVE Impressions! They were there with us since the beginning. Jeff did an AMAZING job with our engagement sessions which was FREE with our wedding package. He helped me plan out my big day which was such a huge relief! He was very professional but made you feel calm, relaxed, and excited during my big day! The pictures were everything I wanted and more! I can't wait to create my wedding album and share these photos with family and friends! Thank you so much to Jeff and his team for capturing my special day in the perfect way!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Jeff's work caught our eye the second we stepped into his office! His attention to detail, his passion, the way he embraces and uses natural light, and his artistry spoke volumes, and from our first handshake, we knew Jeff was going to be a part of our wedding. Our Central Park engagement shoot with Jeff was so much fun, and the results were an album of truly beautiful pictures! We were able to call/email Jeff whenever we had a question or thought in the year leading up to the wedding, and completely trusted his judgement and expertise! Our wedding day was a dream come true, and Jeff and his awesome team were there every step of the way! We know we will be calling Jeff for future events and will definitely recommend Impressions to family and friends! Jeff, thank you for capturing everything in photo and video, for all of your attention to detail, for taking away some of the stress, for your laughter and smiles, and for being a part of our very special day!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff is absolutely fabulous to work with! My older son is autistic and he knows how to keep him engaged and focused on the camera! He captures his personality in all of the photos that he takes. Jeff has worked with our family several times and we love all of our photographs!!! He captured all the love that surrounded our family at our younger son's Bar Mitzvah. Each and every picture is better than the next!! I have referred many friends and family members and they have all been just as ecstatic!
Less than one week later the link to my photos was emailed to me and I haven't been able to stop looking at the pictures!
We look forward to working with Jeff again in the future! Check his work out on Facebook and Instagram at Impressions Photo and Video, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Randi, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff is most definitely the best out there. I am so grateful I had issues with the first photographer we booked, and ended up canceling due to poor management, because otherwise we would have never met Jeff, and our photos would have never been anywhere near this quality. Jeff was so friendly and personable, and I could tell from speaking to him on the phone that we weren't just another wedding on his schedule. He truly cares about his clients and does everything he can to get the absolute BEST photos ( I mean he quite literally laid in the sand on the beach in a suit to get some of the shots!) They were so professional with everything, and took out of the box pictures that I've never seen from a wedding! But that turned out amazing!! We continue to get compliments on his work! He has an amazing eye for this and knows exactly what he's doing. If you want a photographer that is personable, the best of the best, treats you like family and not an income, Jeff is hands down the way to go and is worth every single penny. We look forward to working with Impressions again in the future. Thank you Jeff (and Mark too!) for such an amazing job, photos that captured the most amazing moments of the day, and a lifetime of memories!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff photographed our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. They were flexible and attentive to our time constraints. Jeff and his staff were extremely nice and easy going. They made taking pictures so much fun. Many thanks!! We are looking forward to seeing all of the pictures and video from the night!

Profile Picture christina, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Wow! Where to begin? Jeff, owner of IPV, is beyond creative. He clearly loves his job and is damn good at it. The poor man worked like a dog in the heat of an outside August wedding (and even endured a downpour) to achieve the most special, beautiful photographs for our wedding. We cannot WAIT to see our pictures and are MOST thankful for his services!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so in love with our wedding photo's and could not be happier that we chose Impressions Photo & Video to help capture our special day! Christine was absolutely incredible! Not only is her work amazing but she is as well. She helped keep our entire day on schedule without a hitch. After all is said and done with the wedding, all you have left are memories and photo's. We are so very happy with the photo's and the service! I would highly recommend Impressions Photo & Video to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have to say what a blast Jeff is to work with. He did our engagement photos and he is doing our upcoming wedding in November. Our photos are something that we will have forever and all I can say is WOW. Jeff made sure we had a good time for our shoot and also made sure we got some amazing photos. Totally recommend Impressions to anyone looking for a photographer for their next event!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

We used Impressions Photo and Video for our wedding in September. Jeff was great and he took fabulous pictures. He was super early the day of our wedding and he made me feel extra comfortable. He compliments you all day and he is hilarious. His team was very friendly and I never once felt rushed or pressured which I sometimes find in other photographers. He carried my train around all day and helped us bustle my dress when we forgot how to do it. He is very knowledgeable and very creative. He is also very reasonably priced. I would suggest him to anybody!

Profile Picture User5418748, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just had our daughter's wedding last week at The Venetian and used Jeff and Christine from Impressions Photo and Video. I interviewed quite a few photographers in our area and when I met with Jeff and Christine I knew they had something special, something a little different than the run of the mill photographers in this area. The photos they showed me were very unique and that's what I was looking for. Hence came the wedding day. They were there bright and early 7:00 a,m. and immediately were a calming presence to my daughter and myself. Jeff is absolutely a sweetheart and doesn't push you into doing anything you're not comfortable doing. The bride and groom loved Jeff and Christine and the rest of the crew. They also took time out to take special family and friend shots that weren't planned. But the best part of the whole story is that when I saw the pictures, they were amazing. So different, so beautiful and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them for any of your parties. You will not be sorry.

Profile Picture Adriane, 6/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The team was so helpful. Scott was the best and really did everything we asked him to! I felt the team was super responsive and helpful. Would totally recommend.

Profile Picture Perri, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very satisfied with the work, time, quality, & dedication that was give to my husband & I.

Profile Picture User5201337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the very beginning Jeff was very welcoming and friendly. We had an engagement shoot with him about 9 months before our wedding and we were so pleased with how comfortable Jeff made us feel while taking pictures and were beyond happy with the way they came out. The day of the wedding Jeff arrived a little early and immediately got right to work. Having a very large bridal party (10 bridesmaids and 1 junior bridesmaid and 2 flower girls) I know it is not always easy to get everyone together for pictures and can be time consuming but Jeff worked very well with everyone and the pictures truly came out perfectly. He learned very quickly what my "side" was and always made sure I was comfortable and looked my best for the photos. Our guests had such wonderful things to say about him throughout the night and we have received so many compliments on our pictures. They captured everything about our day so perfectly. We cannot wait to see how the video turns out. I would definitely use Jeff again and recommend him and this company to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The Photographer really went out of her way. During the party she was in the action and getting the unique shots, even if it meant lying on the floor at one point. She made it lots of fun for my daughter's Sweet 16.

Profile Picture User4988555, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff was our photographer and definitely captured every moment of our special day. He had a good balance of posed pictures and candid ones. Him and his staff were very professional and a pleasure to work with. The final pictures were breathtaking!!! I would highly recommend impressions to anybody planning a special event.

Profile Picture Mark, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When it came to Photo and Video my wife and I searched high and low for the best team. We figured out of the whole wedding these are the most important vendors that you need to book to capture your memories for a lifetime. After searching through numerous vendors we came across Jeff's ad in the Celebrations Magazine. On a Saturday, two years before our big affair in October 2014, I called Jeff who opened the doors to office to sit down, discuss packages, and show some videos they had prepared. After meeting Jeff, showing my wife the video previews from his webpage, we booked with him. Fast forward, 2 years later, a week before the wedding we sat down with Jeff to review the timeline of the wedding provided by our photography team. Jeff, had sent the information to our videographers Jack and Trish, and within a day or two they were in contact with my wife and I. Jack was sent to video the groomsmen and Trish was sent to film the bride and her bidesmaids. Both members were the first vendor to arrive to set up and traveled to the church in Brooklyn and the venue in the Bronx. This was the best video team, within 3 - 4 months, we picked up our video and we can't stop watching it. We have received numerous reviews about the film from our family and friends. We are happy we booked with Impressions, and have found our videographer for our future life events that will need filming. Jeff, thank you so much for making my wedding day special and capturing the moments we can forever re-live.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff was just amazing. He made us feel so comfortable at both our engagement session and our Wedding, even my dog loved him! It actually helped calm my jitters just having him there guiding us through everything. He is so creative and took some great, unique photos that I will cherish forever. He's truly the best. This man knows what he's doing! I started tearing up when we got our pictures back because he managed to capture our special day so perfectly. Thank you so, so much Jeff!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

This team was AMAZING!!!! Jeff & Christine were sooo helpful & listened to my ideas, if I wanted a picture- they made the magic happen. I couldn't be happier with the memories they captured for us.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I would recommend this vendor to anyone with a huge bridal party! I had Christine as the photographer at my wedding and I had a large bridal party and she saved me so much stress!

A large bridal party usually takes forever to arrange everyone for the posed photos (I've been in a lot of weddings) but Christine was active and would check us out and call out what she needed us to do and the group listened or she would run up and correct an issue and get the shot she wanted. Her command of the crowd and being friendly with the bridesmaids so that everyone wanted to listen to her, it kept everything on schedule and saved me so much stress.

The best part of the day (besides the whole married thing), we heard the ice cream man while we were getting ready and the photographer ran out to stop the truck because I wanted a picture with him :)

Profile Picture sara, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews