Impressions Photo and Video Reviews

47 | Marlboro, NJ

47 Reviews for Impressions Photo and Video

47 Impressions Photo and Video Reviews

Marguerite Kneisser · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Don't look anywhere else!!

I wish I could give them 10 stars!! We met with Jeff and knew instantly he was going to be our wedding photographer (so much so that we didn't look or want to look anywhere else). He had so much knowledge about photography and knew after a few minutes exactly what we were looking for. After our engagement shoot we knew we had made the best decision. There was rain in the forecast and Jeff was in regular communication with me to see if I wanted to proceed with the shoot. I said yes (hoping it wouldn't rain, but of course it did). This did not stop Jeff for a second. We took breathtaking photos in the rain, we were all soaking wet, yet we had the absolute best time and the pictures are AMAZING! We can't wait to see what he's going to do at our wedding. I cannot recommend Impressions Photo & Video enough. Don't go anywhere else!!!

Impressions Photo and Video 1

Adam Cohen · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely the BEST!

Jeff and his team who helped with our special day made sure we got the best pictures and worked with us to make us feel special. He was able to capture special moments in time and make them look gorgeous! Whoever uses Impressions Photo and Video are guaranteed to have the absolute best pictures possible!

Allie · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect Shot Seekers and Capturers

I cannot say enough amazing things about Impressions Photo & Video. Jeff, Christine, Anthony, and the rest of the team are attentive, professional, and extraordinarily talented. Jeff deems himself "The Bride Whisperer" and rightfully so; he kept me calm throughout the entirety of the day. Prior to our event, he had excellent communication and made me feel comfortable and at ease when scheduling out our day, especially since we had such a tight schedule. The team is excellent at working together to create that perfect shot, whether it's hiding in the bushes, standing on a bench, or lying on the ground, even just after it's rained. The preview shots Jeff showed us look absolutely stunning and his vision is incredible. His energy never faltered and his attention to us and our needs confirmed why we chose him as our photographer. I cannot wait to receive the final product and would recommend Impressions to anyone and everyone who has an event they want to make sure is captured in the most elegant, non-intrusive, and efficient way possible.

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Impressions Photo and Video is the absolute perfect choice! I struggled to find a photography company and reached out to Impressions after remembering how great they were at a friend’s wedding. From the moment I got on the phone with Christine I knew Impressions was the right fit!

I was lucky enough to work with Jeff and Christine during my engagement shoot which got me so excited for the wedding! My fiancé (at the time) and I hadn’t taken professional pictures together so we both thought it would be a little awkward but, Christine and Jeff made us feel so comfortable. It was an outside shoot in December and was absolutely freezing and they both had amazing and positive energies. The pictures Christine took were amazing and we honestly loved all of them! We also had the pleasure of creating a “How We Met” video during the shoot which was so worth it! We played the video right before our entrance into our reception and the guests LOVED it! A lot of guests knew bits of pieces of the story but, being able to hear it from both perspectives was hilarious – most said they laughed and cried and that it was their favorite part.

For the wedding, we worked with Christine and Joe and they are a perfect team! Once again, they both had such great energies and made everything fun, exciting and stress free! It cracked me up how whenever they saw someone taking a picture on a cell phone one of them (or both) would appear out of nowhere to get the shot!

The guys LOVED hanging out with Joe during morning prep and from the moment Christine walked into bridal prep she made everyone comfortable and was so much fun and flexible with the schedule. I honestly can say I wouldn’t have made it through the day without her! She's a photographer, day of coordinator and trouble shooter all in one - she even helped secure my veil when it kept slipping out of my hair! Look no further than Impressions they go above and beyond!! You will have an AMAZING time and be very satisfied!

Larry · Married on 06/29/2018

Jeff was fantastic from pre-wedding pics right through to the end of the evening. Can't wait to see the proofs. I know they will be great!

Tina · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeff and his crew were ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL at our wedding yesterday. We already knew that our big day with Jeff was going to be amazing but he exceeded our expectations. Our 20 person bridal party and enormous families were no issue for Jeff and his crew!!! Prior to booking our wedding with Jeff we made it very clear that we would do whatever he wanted us to do up until cocktail hour BUT after that we wanted to enjoy our wedding with all of our guests. FUTURE BRIDES AND GROOMS - not only did we attend our cocktail hour, we had about an hour before hand to hang out with our bridal party AND we were physically in our reception THE ENTIRE NIGHT (we have pictures to prove we were on the dance floor the whole time). No horror stories of spending all of this money and not getting to enjoy it. We would HIGHLY recommend Jeff and Impressions Photo & Video for all future brides and grooms. Jeff is extremely personable and makes you feel like you have known him for the longest time.
    Thank you so much Jeff, Joe and Mark for working with us yesterday!!! You were all absolutely amazing!!!!

VICTORIA · Married on 02/24/2018

Jeff and his team were and continue to be absolutely amazing. We had met with about 5 other photographers before we met Jeff and are extremely happy with the decision of choosing Impressions Photo and Video for our Photography, Videography and Photobooth. They are extremely personable and can make anyone feel comfortable being photographed. Jeff can make any surrounding beautiful and creative. The whole team had us hysterical laughing and keeping things fun during our engagement session and our wedding.

Impressions Photo and Video 2
  • F

Courtney · Married on 11/25/2017

Impressions was nothing short of amazing throughout our whole engagement into our wedding. They shot our engagement pictures, created our save the dates, and were our most helpful vendor on our wedding day. The staff is passionate and they truly make everybody feel comfortable. They’re always on time, always available to speak with and most of all, they’re kind. I would choose Impressions Photo & Video over and over again. Highly recommend!

Impressions Photo and Video 3
    Impressions Photo and Video 4
    Impressions Photo and Video 5
    Impressions Photo and Video 6

Katie · Married on 11/10/2017

Wow! Where to begin about impressions. From the moment we walked in to book Jeff I knew that we were done looking for a photographer. He made us feel comfortable from the second he said hello. He was so knowledgeable about photography in general that when we told him what our vision was for our wedding he knew exactly how to bring it to life. We opted for no video so the pressure was on to make sure our pictures told the perfect story, and boy did they. Jeff not only exceeded our expectations but I can’t wait to have a reason to book him again. Thank you to Jeff and Impressions for making all of our wedding dreams come true, to say that it’s perfect would be an understatement.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Christine did an amazing job on our engagement shoot and wedding day photos! There are so many photos that capture our special moments throughout the day. During the planning, Impressions was professional and detailed so we knew what to expect on the day of. We are happy that we went with them, they are creative, easy going and reasonably priced.

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff is most definitely the best out there. I am so grateful I had issues with the first photographer we booked, and ended up canceling due to poor management, because otherwise we would have never met Jeff, and our photos would have never been anywhere near this quality. Jeff was so friendly and personable, and I could tell from speaking to him on the phone that we weren't just another wedding on his schedule. He truly cares about his clients and does everything he can to get the absolute BEST photos ( I mean he quite literally laid in the sand on the beach in a suit to get some of the shots!) They were so professional with everything, and took out of the box pictures that I've never seen from a wedding! But that turned out amazing!! We continue to get compliments on his work! He has an amazing eye for this and knows exactly what he's doing. If you want a photographer that is personable, the best of the best, treats you like family and not an income, Jeff is hands down the way to go and is worth every single penny. We look forward to working with Impressions again in the future. Thank you Jeff (and Mark too!) for such an amazing job, photos that captured the most amazing moments of the day, and a lifetime of memories!!

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

I originally found out about impressions when attending a bridal show soon after becoming engaged. I didn't even have a date yet, but after minutes of speaking with Jeff I knew this was the company I wanted to photograph our wedding. After I had a date and venue We met with Christine, who had photos lined out of the "feel" we were going for with our wedding. This stuck out to me, as it was obvious Jeff remembered and passed along the details after meeting me briefly at the bridal show. Christine was our photographer and was excellent in the planning process, always answering my calls or emails quickly and providing any information We needed. We could not have been any happier with Christine, her assistant Joe, and the videographer Scott who all worked our wedding day. They were all personable, and we truly enjoyed having them all apart of our wedding day. The photos came out absolutely beautiful, and we will always cherish them. So many people have commented on how great our photos are and what a great photographer we had, and I wholeheartedly agree. Christine did a wonderful job. Thank you for giving us such beautiful photos that we will continue to look at for years to come to always remember such a special day.

Becky · Married on 07/30/2017

To quote a friend, "I cannot wait to see your pictures! Your photographers were literally throwing themselves on the floor throughout the night just to get the perfect shot! I have never seen people more dedicated to getting the shot!" I couldn't agree more. Jeff and Christine are top-notch. Beginning with our engagement shoot, we knew that Jeff would be the perfect guy to capture our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire time (which is huge for people like us who are not used to being professionally photographed). He got lots of genuine smiles out of us, making the photos incredible!! This fun and professional personality of his shined through during our entire wedding day, and was matched by his partner, Christine. Both of them were efficient and personable. They managed to keep all having fun (family, extended family, and bridal party) throughout all of the photos that they shot before the party and during! Jeff made sure that they got all of the photographs that we had previously requested, and they were right in the action (though not in-your-face) during the entire party! I could never thank Jeff and Christine enough!! I am counting down the days until we get our photos and video! You cannot go wrong with these guys. As a perfectionist who obsessed over each wedding planning detail, I can say that with confidence!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2017

I absolutely LOVE Impressions! They were there with us since the beginning. Jeff did an AMAZING job with our engagement sessions which was FREE with our wedding package. He helped me plan out my big day which was such a huge relief! He was very professional but made you feel calm, relaxed, and excited during my big day! The pictures were everything I wanted and more! I can't wait to create my wedding album and share these photos with family and friends! Thank you so much to Jeff and his team for capturing my special day in the perfect way!

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2017

Jeff's work caught our eye the second we stepped into his office! His attention to detail, his passion, the way he embraces and uses natural light, and his artistry spoke volumes, and from our first handshake, we knew Jeff was going to be a part of our wedding. Our Central Park engagement shoot with Jeff was so much fun, and the results were an album of truly beautiful pictures! We were able to call/email Jeff whenever we had a question or thought in the year leading up to the wedding, and completely trusted his judgement and expertise! Our wedding day was a dream come true, and Jeff and his awesome team were there every step of the way! We know we will be calling Jeff for future events and will definitely recommend Impressions to family and friends! Jeff, thank you for capturing everything in photo and video, for all of your attention to detail, for taking away some of the stress, for your laughter and smiles, and for being a part of our very special day!!

Randi · Married on 12/10/2016

Jeff is absolutely fabulous to work with! My older son is autistic and he knows how to keep him engaged and focused on the camera! He captures his personality in all of the photos that he takes. Jeff has worked with our family several times and we love all of our photographs!!! He captured all the love that surrounded our family at our younger son's Bar Mitzvah. Each and every picture is better than the next!! I have referred many friends and family members and they have all been just as ecstatic!
    Less than one week later the link to my photos was emailed to me and I haven't been able to stop looking at the pictures!
    We look forward to working with Jeff again in the future! Check his work out on Facebook and Instagram at Impressions Photo and Video, you won't be disappointed!

christina · Married on 08/20/2016

Jeff photographed our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. They were flexible and attentive to our time constraints. Jeff and his staff were extremely nice and easy going. They made taking pictures so much fun. Many thanks!! We are looking forward to seeing all of the pictures and video from the night!

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Wow! Where to begin? Jeff, owner of IPV, is beyond creative. He clearly loves his job and is damn good at it. The poor man worked like a dog in the heat of an outside August wedding (and even endured a downpour) to achieve the most special, beautiful photographs for our wedding. We cannot WAIT to see our pictures and are MOST thankful for his services!

We are so in love with our wedding photo's and could not be happier that we chose Impressions Photo & Video to help capture our special day! Christine was absolutely incredible! Not only is her work amazing but she is as well. She helped keep our entire day on schedule without a hitch. After all is said and done with the wedding, all you have left are memories and photo's. We are so very happy with the photo's and the service! I would highly recommend Impressions Photo & Video to anyone!

Kristina · Married on 11/21/2015

I have to say what a blast Jeff is to work with. He did our engagement photos and he is doing our upcoming wedding in November. Our photos are something that we will have forever and all I can say is WOW. Jeff made sure we had a good time for our shoot and also made sure we got some amazing photos. Totally recommend Impressions to anyone looking for a photographer for their next event!

We used Impressions Photo and Video for our wedding in September. Jeff was great and he took fabulous pictures. He was super early the day of our wedding and he made me feel extra comfortable. He compliments you all day and he is hilarious. His team was very friendly and I never once felt rushed or pressured which I sometimes find in other photographers. He carried my train around all day and helped us bustle my dress when we forgot how to do it. He is very knowledgeable and very creative. He is also very reasonably priced. I would suggest him to anybody!

Adriane · Married on 06/14/2015

We just had our daughter's wedding last week at The Venetian and used Jeff and Christine from Impressions Photo and Video. I interviewed quite a few photographers in our area and when I met with Jeff and Christine I knew they had something special, something a little different than the run of the mill photographers in this area. The photos they showed me were very unique and that's what I was looking for. Hence came the wedding day. They were there bright and early 7:00 a,m. and immediately were a calming presence to my daughter and myself. Jeff is absolutely a sweetheart and doesn't push you into doing anything you're not comfortable doing. The bride and groom loved Jeff and Christine and the rest of the crew. They also took time out to take special family and friend shots that weren't planned. But the best part of the whole story is that when I saw the pictures, they were amazing. So different, so beautiful and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them for any of your parties. You will not be sorry.

The team was so helpful. Scott was the best and really did everything we asked him to! I felt the team was super responsive and helpful. Would totally recommend.

• User5201337 · 2+ years ago

Very satisfied with the work, time, quality, & dedication that was give to my husband & I.