IMA foto

IMA foto

Capturing beautiful moments.

San Diego, CA 92101 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

My photography style blends both photojournalistic and traditional to create my own contemporary blend of wedding photography. I have a unique approach that captures the most important and delicate moments of your day by getting a feel for my clients.  Whether you are up to doing some crazy ideas to make your day memorable, or you are more low key, I go with the flow and capture it artistically. I strive to create family heirlooms that will stand the test of time and give future generations a glimpse of your youth and shared love.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best thing I paid for my wedding was hiring our Photographer Manny! His professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility before and the day of our wedding was top notch. The pictures came out like they were shot for a wedding magazine. I loved my pictures. I will never regret hiring Manny to be our photographer but only wished I had him do our engagement photos.

Thanks so much to Manny! He is the best of the best!

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
Services Used: Photography
96x96 sq 1341286651604 meatwork Airbrush Makeup, Hair Styling & Extensions by Anna Blas
IMA foto is a wedding Photographer from San Diego. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orange County, Southern Los Angeles, and Western Riverside County. IMA foto is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in a mixture of candid and photojournalistic photography
619-333-0099
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment