Happy Feet Weddings L.L.C.

Happy Feet Weddings L.L.C.

Favorite
Profile Picture
David
1 Review
09/20/2014

Pastor Weber with Happy Feet Weddings, was great in every aspect. She was patient, knowledgeable, courteous, organized, thorough, and above all else, the ceremony was beautifully presented. We have received many positive comments on the ceremony and we have her to thank for it. Thanks again!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1023 Prentice Ave., Ashland, WI 54806

Have ceremony will travel! Your location or mine. I do the I do's!

HAVE CEREMONY WILL TRAVEL

Performed at your ceremony location or mine.
Romantic or religious ceremonies
Marriage vows renewals
I like for you to add to your ceremony to make your day and ceremony special for just the two of you. I will help you write your own vows if you would like. Something to include children?

My ... read more
HAVE CEREMONY WILL TRAVEL

Performed at your ceremony location or mine.
Romantic or religious ceremonies
Marriage vows renewals

My packages range from $195.00 and up, depending on travel. If you want to be married on an Island or in a ballroom -- I will go. My little chapel holds 25.

Two of us perform the ceremonies, so someone is always there for you. www.happyfeetweddings.com This is my web site if you would like to see pictures of weddings I have done in the past, pictures of me and the others who work with me. The chapel and weddings we have done there.

Please feel free to call me, so we may go over the details of your ceremony.

Pastor/Chaplain Weber
1023 Prentice Ave. Ashland Wisconsin
  Licensed and Ordained not off the internet +/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Memorials, Quinceaneras
Established: 1998
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (21)
Pastor Manon Weber is one of the most gentle and caring women I know. She truly loves to officiate weddings and loves each of her couples. She is very professionals and really knows how to organize rehearsals and the ceremony. If I was getting married personally she would be my choice for an officiant.
PROS I KNOW (82)
Happy Feet Weddings L.L.C. is a wedding Officiant from Ashland Wisconson. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Minn, The Northland, and Northern Mi,. Happy Feet Weddings L.L.C. is a professional wedding licensed and ordained officiant that has been part of the The Northland wedding industry for '15 years years. We specialize in custom ceremonies, and will travel to your location