Floral Impressions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Teresa from Floral Impressions was recommended by our caterer and as soon as we met with her, we knew she would be our florist. I had lots of idea and she helped me put my ideas into a real look for our special day. She also showed us creative ways to maximize our budget and create a unique look. Teresa showed us what each flower looked like so we had an exact idea of what our flowers would look like on the day - amazing and helpful for a visual person like me. She was incredibly responsive and flexible when I would email with new ideas to add to the day and was helpful when I needed assistance getting together the final details of what our flowers would look like on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Floral Impressions for a wedding. Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Hunt Valley , MD 21131

Floral Impressions is a custom  floral design studio specializing in weddings, corporate events, parties, funerals, and all occasions.

Our product line includes fresh and silk decorative arrangements, healthy plants, custom gourmet gift baskets,  unique corporate gifts, and holiday decorating.

We select and grow  only the fres hest flowers and  the highest quality products for our designs. Our floral professionals will work with you to personalize your needs.
Please call to schedule your wedding consultation.

We are also pleased to announce that Floral Impressions has received the Knot's award for best florist from 2008 thru  2011.  Brides choice awards from 2009 thru 2013.  .

Details