Floral Impressions

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

A bride's worst nightmare happened just days before our wedding -- our venue cancelled our event in light of the unstable Baltimore atmosphere during the week of protests and demonstrations. My head was spinning out of control as I frantically called my vendors looking for a new venue and ceremony space! When I spoke with Teresa, she was able to calm me with her own calm demeanor and reassurance that everything would be "ok". She quickly offered new leads for alternative venues. Everything I had planned for nearly six months was thrown out the window, all of the details were now moving targets and constantly changing -- except for my flowers! When I was able to secure a space in Annapolis, she and the new event coordinator instantly connected to coordinate a new delivery and setup schedule without my additional involvement. Without having seen the space myself, let alone discussing the space with Teresa, she and her staff at Floral Impressions made it work and made the ceremony and reception space beautiful with my original planned decor!!

It is a mark of a true artist to have the skills and flexibility to create such beauty despite such a sudden change in variables. It was such a relief for me to have a reliable, dependable florist. Brides -- just like your chosen partner, your vendor should be willing and able to weather any storm with you. Teresa and her staff did that for me, for which I am forever grateful. Thank you for such a beautiful memory.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Hunt Valley , MD 21131

Floral Impressions is a custom  floral design studio specializing in weddings, corporate events, parties, funerals, and all occasions.

Our product line includes fresh and silk decorative arrangements, healthy plants, custom gourmet gift baskets,  unique corporate gifts, and holiday decorating.

We select and grow  only the ... read more

We select and grow  only the freshest flowers and  the highest quality products for our designs. Our floral professionals will work with you to personalize your needs.
Please call to schedule your wedding consultation.

We are also pleased to announce that Floral Impressions has received the Knot's award for best florist from 2008 thru  2011.  Brides choice awards from 2009 thru 2013.  .

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...