Floral Impressions

Profile Picture
Megan
1 Review
06/27/2015

Flowers are my favorite part of a wedding. So when it came to my wedding I really focused on my flower choices and center pieces. Let me say that Teresa and her staff did a fantastic job. I can't express how thankful I am for their hard work and beautiful floral displays at my wedding. I can honestly say everything was perfect and exactly how we planned it to look.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Hunt Valley , MD 21131

Floral Impressions is a custom  floral design studio specializing in weddings, corporate events, parties, funerals, and all occasions.

Our product line includes fresh and silk decorative arrangements, healthy plants, custom gourmet gift baskets,  unique corporate gifts, and holiday decorating.

We select and grow  only the ... read more

We select and grow  only the freshest flowers and  the highest quality products for our designs. Our floral professionals will work with you to personalize your needs.
Please call to schedule your wedding consultation.

We are also pleased to announce that Floral Impressions has received the Knot's award for best florist from 2008 thru  2011.  Brides choice awards from 2009 thru 2013.  .

+/- read less