Floral Impressions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kathryn
    Kathryn D. Married on 09/24/2021

Outstanding!

Teresa is amazing, period. She took my vision and brought it to life and more! She was super responsive from the very beginning. She was open to all my ideas and needs and also gave me great suggestions which showed me her experience in this industry. She did not have any prior experience making the very specific type of arch I wanted for my ceremony, but what she made was better than I could have imagined! My bouquets were the natural, wispy, whimsical, beautiful vibe I was going for. She did not skimp when it came to the beautiful overflowing table decor like I was worried about with other florists. She even found a way to incorporate my deceased mother in laws rosary beads into my bouquet and my fiance's boutonniere. I cannot recommend Teresa and Floral Impressions enough for your special day, you will be in great hands!

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank You Kathryn, for such a wonderful review, We enjoyed working with you and it was our pleasure decorating the special day. All the very best to you and Neil.
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 09/04/2021

Oh my goodnessssssss

I think our photos can speak for themselves. I will add more once we get back professional photos. Our experience working with Floral Impressions was wonderful. She was able to take my vision and turn it into reality. The flowers and decorations were GORGEOUS.
  • Julie
    Julie R. Married on 08/28/2021

Best florist ever!

Teresa did an absolutely phenomenal job with the flowers at our wedding. She completely helped to bring our vision to life and executed every detail perfectly. The initial meeting with her instantly made all of our wedding decor fit right together. After seeing a few inspiration pictures, Teresa offered so many incredible options and made suggestions for affordable and seasonally available florals. One of our favorite parts of her work was the lily garland backdrop for the ceremony. Every aspect of our wedding flowers was perfect from bouquets, to centerpieces and even floral accents throughout the venue space. We could not have had such a beautiful and well decorated wedding day without Teresa and her team. Save yourself time and effort and book Floral Impressions for any event!
    Amber Married on 08/20/2021

Extremely helpful

We had an amazing experience using floral expressions. I’m not a huge flower person and Theresa was so informative without being pushy. She listens to your wants and comes up with something beautiful. They’re also extremely flexible ( due to covid changed from a winter to a summer wedding ) and helpful no matter what wedding curves are thrown at you.
    Matthew H. Married on 08/07/2021

Thank you Floral Impressions!

Teresa was extremely helpful. She had creative ways to help us stay within our budget while still looking beautiful and meeting all of our needs. I didn't even get to see her on the big day because she had set everything up perfectly while I was having my hair done! Stress-free, gorgeous, and affordable.
  • Aaron
    Aaron T. Married on 07/10/2021

Stunning!!

If you have not hired your florist yet, run, do not walk, and book Teresa and her team at Floral Impressions. I interviewed a ton of florists and Teresa was my last phone call and I immediately fell in love with her personality and style! Last one is the charm in this case!! She will bring you out to your house, ask you your style, and she takes it from there. My bouquet snd flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding, I mean they were just stunning!! Her professionalism and expertise (plus punctuality…love it!) is beyond anything we could have imagine and I highly recommend them for your wedding (or any event, I plan on using them in the future!!). Thank you again for making our flowers so beautiful and our wedding so special!

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you for such a fabulous review ! We have received many reviews but your review is one of the best. It was a pleasure working with you and to decorate the special day. We are so very happy the the flowers exceeded your expectations and made your wedding even that more special , that says it all!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany N. Married on 07/03/2021

Nice Flowers

I didn't work with this vendor directly. They were hired by my event staff. But wanted to leave a review because the flowers were outstanding. They fulfilled our requests and it came out beautifully.
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful work!

Teresa was amazing to work with! She made this process so easy, especially when I barely have any knowledge about florals. During our consultation, she went and pulled different flowers and greenery and started building a bouquet so I could really envision everything. The bouquets, boutonnieres, arrangements, and other details were perfect! Thank you for adding so much beauty to our day!!
    Megan G. Married on 03/06/2021

Talebt & Service Far Beyond Any Expectations!

We do not have the words to thank Teresa at Floral Impressions for the most absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding. Our wedding was supposed to be in April, but due to coronavirus, we had to reschedule it for March 2021. On Thursday we called to inform her we were rescheduling, and asked if she could also fix some makeshift flowers up for us quick for a ceremony on Saturday (just 2 days later), but what we got was anything but makeshift!!! They were goregeous, and we got so many compliments from guests who live streamed our ceremony.

We cannot wait to see what she does for us next year- we know it is going to be out of this world!

If anyone EVER needs flowers for anything, go to Teresa! Not only is she an amazing florist, but also such a great person that went out of her way for us to help us celebrate! We can't think of a more perfect small business to support!!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 10/03/2020

Best of the Best

Teresa is a master of her craft. Extremely knowledgeable and truly a pleasure to work with. The flowers exceeded all expectations!

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Michelle, it was a real pleasure working with you and decorating the special day. We appreciate such a great review and we wish you all the very best in your new married life.
  • Lyn
    Lyn M. Married on 09/12/2020

Teresa is amazing

Teresa was amazing to work with. I have no knowledge on any flowers and she made it so easy to pick out what I wanted. She had a book of flowers that she showed me while we were talking and it made it so easy to follow along. Teresa even made me a mini bouquet of flowers after our first consultation. She made my flower dreams come to life so effortlessly.
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 09/09/2020

Incredible & beautiful

All I can say is WOW. Our wedding was stunning and in large part to our florist. Thank you Theresa. You did an amazing job and worked with us to make our vision come true at an affordable price. 10/10 would recommend!

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Ashley for such a great review, You were so wonderful to work with , and we just loved designing your wedding flowers.
    I wish you all the very best and thank you for being so great to work with.
    Amanda H. Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful flowers in a difficult itme

Teresa was fantastic to work with and delivered amazingly beautiful flowers. On my phone consulation, I gave her examples of flowers I liked and the color scheme of the wedding. I only provided a bare bones idea of what I wanted because I am not well versed in floral arrangements. I loved all of Teresa's pictures on Instagram so I knew I was in good hands. She asked key questions to flesh out what arrangements I needed/wanted. It was wonderful that she was well versed on my venue, the Belvedere Hotel. She was flexible with changing my order a couple weeks prior to my August wedding which was much appreciated. Due to the pandemic, I needed several more centerpieces because of doing small table groups. The centerpieces, floral garland, boutonnieres, and bouquets were gorgeous. Our guests commented through out the night on the beautiful flowers. Having a wedding during a pandemic is difficult but Teresa made it worth it with her florals. Thank you!

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such a wonderful review. We were so honored to be a part of your wedding especially during such uncertain times. I am so happy you were pleased with your service and florals. I wish you all the very best in your new married life!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing experience!

Floral Impressions was the perfect choice for our wedding at the Belvedere Hotel. We were originally planning to get married in July 2020, but had to postpone due to COVID. Teresa was extremely responsive and flexible, allowing us to simply change our date to July 2021. Our florals were absolutely stunning! Teresa did a great job helping us make our decisions while also keeping our budget in mind. Teresa and her team were on time and ready to go the day of our wedding and did a great job. I could not recommend them enough!
  • Wendy
    Wendy P. Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful from start to finish!

3 years ago Teresa did a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding that I suggested to use her again for my son's wedding this past fall. Her ability to understand what we wanted and then to completely amaze us with the finished product was beyond expectations! In addition, she went above and beyond in the setup down to little details creating a beautiful presentation. I will definitely use her again.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen R. Married on 03/10/2020

Gorgeous and playful flowers

Our wedding was at a castle, so we decided to lean into the fantasy piece. Floral Impressions was entirely up to the challenge and seemed to really enjoy the playfulness and the challenge of making greenery to sit around the feet of stuffed dragons guarding the gifts, hair pieces for "BridesKnights," and a floral arrangement to attach to a sword. All in the vibrant colors of purple and teal. The decorations were a breathtaking touch on our big day, so I absolutely recommend Floral Impressions if you're looking for something that's both lovely and adventurous!

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Kathleen for such a wonderful review, we definitely enjoyed designing for your creative wedding. It was a fabulous day and we thank you for letting us be a part of it. All the best to you and Jeffrey. Teresa
  • Catherine
    Catherine V. Married on 02/07/2020

Our Flowers Were Beautiful and Unique to Us

Teresa at Floral Impressions made our February wedding at the Belvedere look like dream. I had vague ideas of what I wanted for flowers and Teresa turned those into reality. My husband knows I love lavender so she put a little bit of lavender in his boutonniere and in my bouquet so he'd recognize the smell. Instead of center pieces, Teresa designed garlands that went down the tables. Teresa and her team were professional and responsive to every question I had. She is a pleasure to work with.
    Mary P. Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous arrangements

Theresa created absolutely stunning arrangements for my wedding. Not only did the Floral Impressions team create the bouquets and table settings, they also created an arrangements for the mantles by the fireplaces and on barrels at the ceremony. Theresa worked with us to create gorgeous table settings. We used some of our own lanterns and pewter on the tables, and she helped supply some other items like votive holders. Theresa listened to exactly what I wanted and everything turned out beautifully. Originally I said I didn't care about the flowers, but boy, I'm so glad I went through the process and chose Theresa because the arrangements she created gave my wedding a very polished, put together look. I highly recommend Floral Impressions.
    Cre Married on 06/08/2019
    I used Floral Impressions for my wedding a few years ago and had been meaning to post a review since. Theresa's service and arrangements was top notch and definitely made a big impression. So much so she was the first source I thought of when I began looking for a floral arrangement for another event. The review is long overdue but just a reflection of the memorable service I received. :-)
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 05/18/2019

Lauren & Jose Gonzalez

Teresa was WONDERFUL all throughout our wedding planning!! We told her our vision and she literally brought it to life! When I first walked in, the flowers were the first thing I saw and it brought tears to my eyes seeing it all come together! She is a sweet person, very helpful and is really there for you! I apologize this review took so long but so much has already happened after the wedding! Thank you again Floral Impressions team for making our day special! 🙂❤ (Will edit review later to add more photos)
    Kelly Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding day centerpieces!

Floral Impressions did an incredible job with our centerpieces for our Christmas wedding. My mom (the mother of the bride) worked with Teresa to make all of my dreams come true! The poinsettias were incredible and lasted for weeks after the wedding; my guests took them home and are stills sending me pictures of the floral arrangements! I would highly recommend working with Floral Impressions for anyone that wants an amazing and easy wedding day floral experience!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/09/2018

Easy to work with and incredible visions!

From the beginning, Teresa was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and worked with our budget offering some simple alternatives to still fit within the theme of our wedding. I had very vague ideas of what I wanted for our floral décor, but even with the few sample pictures I brought in, Teresa knew exactly what to do and the end product was absolutely beautiful! Would love to keep a bouquet like this in my house year round. Day of her team was great and I couldn't have asked for better service!
    Ellen C. Married on 11/03/2018

Our Dream Flowers - Elegant and Lovely!

We asked for elegant, lovely centerpieces for the Rehearsal Dinner for our son and his then fiancee now wife! Floral Impressions provided the most exquisite centerpieces! They went beyond our greatest expectations! Our guest were thrilled at the idea that they could take the flowers home. We brought one of the centerpieces home and basked in its beauty for almost a week!
    Every phone call and contact with Floral Impressions focused on making sure we received our dream flowers - Theresa even suggested specific flowers as we were speaking so that I could look at their images on line and discuss which ones we liked the best. Thank you, Theresa!
    Kelly Married on 10/20/2018

Great flowers at a great price

We were on a strict budget when deciding on flowers for our wedding. Teresa gave us some great, non conventional options that were beautiful, and added an extra unique quality to our day.
    Lauren Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning Flowers!

Teresa and her team exceeded my expectations! I had a picture of how the flowers would look in my mind, and I was blown away when I saw the ceremony room and later the reception room. My bouquet really complemented my dress, and the centerpieces were so beautiful. I cannot recommend Teresa more.