fleursBELLA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used fleursBELLA for my wedding this past September. From the first time I contacted them, they were nothing but courteous, helpful and kind. I found it very easy to discuss with them what my visions and ideas were, and had no doubt they completely understood.

I ordered the following from them for my wedding: 1 bridal bouquet, 6 smaller bridesmaids bouquets, 10 boutonnieres., 4 wrist corsages, and about 15 medium sized centerpieces.

Bella and her team were thorough and made sure to check in with me as the date moved closer. They contacted me before I could contact them regarding delivery times and final payments. They were on the ball, for sure, which definitely helped set my mind at ease.
The flowers were delivered to my hotel and venue, on time and packaged well. They were stunning. I actually almost cried when i saw my bridal bouquet. Absolutely beautiful.
I would recommend fleursBELLA a million times over.
Thank you Bella and team! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
55 East 11th Street, New York, NY 10003

beautifiers

We’re beautifiers.
We create enchantment in everything we do.
We try to capture the essence of the story being told - from the smallest flower arrangement to the most lavish event décor.

We’re beautifiers.
We create enchantment in everything we do.

Bella Meyer, founder and Artistic Director of fleursBELLA, was born in Paris and grew up immersed in art. Indeed, as the granddaughter of Marc Chagall, the whole focus at home was on his work, on art and beauty.

Flowers have always been close to Bella’s heart. Working with each flower’s innate beauty, highlighting and juxtaposing their texture and color, Bella strives to capture the essence of each bride and groom's vision. Every installation becomes a manifestation and celebration of the dialog created between designer and client.

fleursBELLA is proud to be an eco-conscious, local floral designer.

+/- read less