Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kymberli was beyond fantastic and everything I could have asked for in an officiant. She was beautiful, charismatic, upscale, and was very communicative through the whole process. From start to finish I never second guessed my decision to choose her to do our wedding. She made the day seem complete and was perfect for my very non-traditional wedding. Thanks, Kym!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
By Appointment Only, Las Vegas, NV 89141

Las Vegas' Preferred Wedding Officiant

Award-Winning Wedding Officiant, Kymberli, specializes in non-denominational, non-traditional ceremonies.  A longtime Las Vegas resident, she is uniquely qualified to appreciate the unusual.  Kymberli believes that there has never been another you, and your ceremony shouldn't be like any other.

Awarded "Best Celebrant Worldwide" in t he Wedding Industry Experts Awards and being named "Best Person to Marry You" in Vegas Seven's Best of the City Issue... Kymberli provides many services for her couples, from the initial meeting to creating a unique set of vows to tell their special story (whether its romantic or quirky) during their ceremony.  She can even arrange flowers, cakes, photographers and more!  One thing she won't provide is a monotonous sermon... "That would make it more about me and my beliefs, rather than theirs", says Kymberli.​

An avid lover of artistry in all forms, especially music and body art. Her professional attire conceals one of her greatest loves - her tattoos that each hold a story about something important to her. This biker bar baby and proud military wife understands the importance of commitment as well as the beauty of life outside the norm. Your ceremony is the first brush stroke on the canvas of your combined lives, and it should be a beautiful one, one that represents your combined personalities.

When Kymberli isn't spending time with her family and marrying beautiful couples, she is a well-respected volunteer for Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.  Guiding girls on their journey through engaging program activities that promote fun, friendships, and leadership development.

"Although the rules of Clergy License require me to carry the title 'Reverend', please... call me your friend, Kymberli.  Not only do I LOVE what I do... but I tend to fall in love with my couples as well!  To this day, I still exchange mail with the first couple I wed", says Kymberli.

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)