Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli

Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli

Las Vegas' Preferred Wedding Officiant

By Appointment Only
Las Vegas, NV 89141 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
About Us

Award-Winning Wedding Officiant, Kymberli, specializes in non-denominational, non-traditional ceremonies.  A longtime Las Vegas resident, she is uniquely qualified to appreciate the unusual.  Kymberli believes that there has never been another you, and your ceremony shouldn't be like any other.

Awarded "Best Celebrant Worldwide" in the Wedding Industry Experts Awards and being named "Best Person to Marry You" in Vegas Seven's Best of the City Issue... Kymberli provides many services for her couples, from the initial meeting to creating a unique set of vows to tell their special story (whether its romantic or quirky) during their ceremony.  She can even arrange flowers, cakes, photographers and more!  One thing she won't provide is a monotonous sermon... "That would make it more about me and my beliefs, rather than theirs", says Kymberli.​

An avid lover of artistry in all forms, especially music and body art. Her professional attire conceals one of her greatest loves - her tattoos that each hold a story about something important to her. This biker bar baby and proud military wife understands the importance of commitment as well as the beauty of life outside the norm. Your ceremony is the first brush stroke on the canvas of your combined lives, and it should be a beautiful one, one that represents your combined personalities.

When Kymberli isn't spending time with her family and marrying beautiful couples, she is a well-respected volunteer for Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.  Guiding girls on their journey through engaging program activities that promote fun, friendships, and leadership development.

"Although the rules of Clergy License require me to carry the title 'Reverend', please... call me your friend, Kymberli.  Not only do I LOVE what I do... but I tend to fall in love with my couples as well!  To this day, I still exchange mail with the first couple I wed", says Kymberli.

Photos
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say? Kymberli was great! I hope she does ALL of my weddings! LOL
Seriously though, I was lucky to find her and I don't think our ceremony would have been as good if I had chosen anyone else. Her price was way below every other service I researched and she was an absolute pleasure. If someone is reading this and still not sure who to choose.....you would be CRAZY to look at anyone else.

Hire Kymberli!!!

• Wedding: 04/01/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Mark
1 Review
Endorsements
Rev Kym is fantastic! Her romance knowledge is impeccable - she really puts proper thought into each and every wedding she performs. No two weddings are the same, each is unique and designed for the loving couple. As a cake artist I have witnessed many ceremonies, and heard others deliver monotonous services, which gets old. I would rather have a reverend that is going to design a ceremony that reflects the whole reason I am marrying the love of my life! I strongly recommend Reverend Kym.
Associations I Belong to
Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli is a wedding Officiant from Las Vegas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in non-traditional, non-denominational wedding ceremonies
702-581-2233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards