Firenze Jewels

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was searching for engagement rings and my sister recommended we visit Firenze Jewels. When entering the store we were greeted with a warm smile and a sales associate asked if we needed help with anything. The beautiful shiny jewels caught my eye and I knew I came to the right place. They have a huge inventory of loose diamonds as well as settings to choose from. I was able to pick out a few I loved and put together the ring of my dreams. The price was fair and I received my stunning ring with an appraisal and GIA certificate packed so securely. This presentation was first class and I received the highest level of service that day. I couldn’t be more certain about my ring and these jewelers! Thank you so much Firenze for an experience I will always remember.

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
15 West 47th St. #4, New York, NY 10036
BLOG
Diamond District Jewelers: Diamond Jewelry, Wedding Bands & Engagement Rings

Jewelers since 1937, Firenze Jewels is located in the heart of the New York City Diamond District. Our ambition is to bring you the highest quality diamond rings and the most elegantly designed pieces of jew elry. Diamond engagement rings are a tradition going back hundreds of years in many cultures and is usually seen as a rite of passage for many couples.

At Firenze Jewels, diamond wedding bands and engagement rings are our specialty. We bring you the most precious metals, gemstones and of course, diamonds from only the most prestigious sources and designers from around the world. Additionally, we also have a number of specialty pieces, including a large assortment of platinum engagement rings.

With many years of experience and access to the finest gems and jewels in the industry, Firenze Jewels has what you are looking for in jewelry - and in a jeweler.

Details
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement...
Firenze Jewels is a wedding jeweler from the New York City Diamond District. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn. Firenze Jewels is a professional wedding jeweler that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in diamond engagement rings, wedding bands and fine designer jewelry