Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts

Profile Picture
Christina
1 Review
08/04/2012

Shannon was AMAZING! She worked with me to perfect my wedding look and was so helpful with her suggestions and endless amount of knowledge. Everything was delivered on time and looked so gorgeous, it blew me away. Thank you Shannon for helping make my wedding magical!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
744 W. Elliot Rd., Suite 103, Tempe, AZ 85284

Take time to smell the flowers, enjoy yourself and connect with others. Life is supposed to be FUN!

Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts is family owned and operated. We are committed to providing the highest quality flowers, plants and gifts available at the fairest price possible. Every Fiesta Flowers customer is very important to us and we strive to give our utmost professional attention to every single order. Our entire staff is dedicated to de livering the highest level of customer service and creativity.

To back it up, we offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee… "If for any reason you're not satisfied with your floral purchase, we will cheerfully replace it" - straightforward - no hassles. You can rest assured when you place an order with Fiesta Flowers, your satisfaction guarantee is always included.

Our experienced professional wedding consultants are always happy to help you create the wedding of your dreams. We will sit with you and use carefully selected questions to help us see the bridal shower, ceremony, reception, and after party that you are envisioning. Then, we bring your vision to life! We know that no two weddings are the same, so we don't have any "wedding packages". Every wedding that we create is specially designed around you and your individual vision!

If you'd like an example of the quality and creativity of our wedding designs, you can see our gorgeous designs featured on the Spring 2012 "Four Weddings" season premiere called "The King of Rock n' Roll" on TLC. Our happy couple was Beth and Joss, shown third on the episode.

Call us and schedule your wedding consultation today!

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
PROS I KNOW (7)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)