Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts Reviews

12 Reviews for Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts

• Falon

Falon S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful flowers!!

We were so happy with our flowers from fiesta!!! They were so fresh and beautiful, and I was even called when they had a question which was so reassuring!! We cannot say enough good things, we will use them for our other flower needs!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Falon! We so appreciate you taking the time to write your fantastic review! It was our honor to be a part of your special day! We truly look forward to serving you again!
    Shannon & Team @ Fiesta Flowers.

Christina · Married on 08/04/2012

Shannon was AMAZING! She worked with me to perfect my wedding look and was so helpful with her suggestions and endless amount of knowledge. Everything was delivered on time and looked so gorgeous, it blew me away. Thank you Shannon for helping make my wedding magical!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Bobbie · Married on 04/27/2012

I offered little time to complete all the flowers and they were done to perfection.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Bethany · Married on 03/03/2012

I could not say anything negative about Shannon and her floral shop! She is the nicest and most talented florist in Arizona. She worked hard to get the most out of my budget and made my flowers amazing. She spent so much time and hard work making my wedding beautiful and I recommend Fiesta Flowers to anyone!!

Sent on 03/23/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2011

Shannon at Fiesta Flowers was really wonderful to work with. She was very helpful- she worked with me while I was trying to figure out what I wanted, while keeping our budget in mind. We followed her suggestions, and were please with the result. She asked for pictures, and I gave her some of bouquets I really liked. I absolutely loved the bouquets she created for our big day, as well as the "guest book table" centerpiece. I chose to supply our own vases, and I loved that I could do that. Shannon also seemed excited to use edelweiss (an Austrian flower) in my bouquet, even though she hadn't worked with that particular flower before. It meant a lot to me that it was in my bouquet. We would definitely recommend Fiesta Flowers!

Sent on 06/09/2011
  • Lucas and Dana-Marie

Lucas A. · Married on 01/09/2011

I am the mother of the bride. Shannon was efficient, professional and yet very friendly. She asked my daughter the right qualifying questions so she could provide my daughter with the bridal bouquet of her dreams. Nevertheless, I was so pleased that she could create a stunning, customized bridal bouquet but still stay within my simple budget! The flowers for all 8 brides maids, 8 groomsmen, and mothers and fathers, were perfectly beautiful. Shannon even gave me floral tips and ideas for creating other decorative pieces for the wedding. For all my floral needs I will most definitely be contacting Shannon at Fiesta Flowers!

Sent on 01/19/2011
  • Queen of Halloween

Kristina · Married on 10/31/2010

Shannon knew I was on a budget and didnt snub me or act as if I were waisting her time. I had been in her shop once before about a month or two before I came back to order my flowers. She remembered me right away and remembered what we had discussed for the type of flowers I wanted. For any of my floral needs I will now only use Shannon at Fiesta Flowers. She is very caring, kind harted, and easy to work with. Her beautiful flowers made my wedding. Not a single wilted leaf or flower. I love her!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Rachal · Married on 08/14/2010

I was so happy with my service from Fiesta Flowers for my wedding. The flower arrangements were stunning. They completely exceeded my expectations. The service was not only affordable but one of the most friendly of all the vendors I chose. I highly recommend Fiesta Flowers
    for any occasion.

Sent on 01/03/2011

Ginger · Married on 05/22/2010

Shannon made the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! She held a consultation with me and found the exact flowers I wanted. They were absolutely beautiful! Shannon and her employees are very professional and responsive. I would definitely work with Shannon again.

Sent on 09/25/2010
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/07/2009

We went to Fiesta Flowers to get centerpieces for my bridal shower...and were so happy with the quality & style of Fiesta Flowers, that we ended up coming back for centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner & wedding!
    They have FANTASTIC pricing! We were so tickled to see how much we got for our money. The flowers looked so nice the day of our event(s), and they lasted almost a week afterwards! We even bought some flowers for my sister's hair!
    Shannon is great! She really tries to make sure she delivers what you are envisioning for your wedding. I am so glad we used them for our wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2009

Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Amber!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family to create your vision for your beautiful wedding! I truly enjoyed it!! You are lovely people and I look forward to working with you again for any of your future floral needs!! Much love and happiness to you and yours!

Shannon Funk
    Owner
    Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts
    744 W. Elliot Rd. Suite 103
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    480.777.0060
    fiestaflowersplantsandgifts@gmail.com

Eric · Married on 07/12/2009

Shannon went above and beyond for us. She took sea shell concept and ran with it. Our flowers/shell arangements turned out better than we anticipated. They were the talk of the wedding. Shannon is a pleasure to work with, because you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recomend her for any event or occasion you need a personal touch for.

Eric Adams
    Tempe, AZ

Sent on 12/01/2009

Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts's reply:

Thank you Eric!! It was an incredibly fun journey creating your seashell bouquet's, boutonnieres and corsages! They turned out so unique and lovely!! It makes me so happy that you two were thrilled with the results as much as I. You and Meegan were a pleasure to work with! Very fun, creative and energetic! Much happiness and love to you both!

Shannon Funk/Owner
    Fiesta Flowers, Plants & Gifts
    744 W. Elliot Rd. Suite 103
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    480.777.0060
    fiestaflowersplantsandgifts@gmail.com

Meegan · Married on 07/12/2009

Shannon at Fiesta Flowers is an amazing and creative person. We had an idea for our wedding and she turned it into a reality!

Sent on 12/05/2009