Farley Plantation

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough great things about Renee and her staff at The Farley Plantation! Renee was awesome to work with. She was so quick in responding to texts and emails. She even made time for a few drop by visits during the planning process. The venue itself is gorgeous. Lots of great areas for amazing pictures! The area on the water where the ceremony is held is just breathtaking. Very intimate even though it's outdoors. The reception area is set up very well too - it was just what we were looking for. They provided the catering and DJ and I have to say we were a little nervous at first not having tasted the food or heard anything about the DJ, but they were both awesome. They give you a few menus to choose from and the food we chose was awesome! The DJ was great as well, nailing our ceremony music perfectly and keeping us on the dance floor for hours. Veronica, the wedding coordinator, is truly a gem. She has lots of experience and has it down to an art. I knew after our rehearsal I would have nothing to worry about on the wedding day and I was totally right. She took care of everything, from communicating with vendors to helping bustle my gown! My mom and I cannot stop talking about how smoothly everything went and a lot of that has to do with Renee, Veronica, and the staff. Our wedding day was truly magical and I couldn't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION

Farley Plantation, built circa 1845, provides guests with a premier facility for a wide arrang of events.
Enjoy quaint atmosphere of this southern plantation while enjoying its elegant charm and modern facilities.
Let the brick walkway take you to your ceremony site which sits in the middle of a 6 acre lake under a beautiful white ... read more

Let the brick walkway take you to your ceremony site which sits in the middle of a 6 acre lake under a beautiful white arbor.
Your guests are sitted in the middle of the water with you.  You must see to appreciate.

Contact us today at renee1305@yahoo.com or 404-444-9101