The Farley Estate Reviews

The Farley Estate 6
The Farley Estate 7

Deandra · Getting married on 03/30/2020

Awesome venue

Renee is amazing ! I visited the venue twice in a row and she was so flexible to meet me again so that I can bring my mother to view the venue . She is very flexible with her time and very accommodating ! The venue offers a lot of things that others do not ! It’s worth checking out !

Sent on 03/19/2019

Jennifer Tacbianan · Married on 06/08/2019

Mrs. Jennifer Tacbianan

My experience with this vendor was wonderful. She had everything that was need for my wedding. Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Caitlin Shelton · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

I highly recommend using the Farley Estate for weddings and/or other events. While planning our event, Renée was always accessible on the phone and was always ready to help answer any questions we might’ve had. The whole process of wedding planning was so great and easy. The day of the wedding was absolutely wonderful! The set up could not have gone better, and the food was absolutely delicious. I did not have to worry one bit about wedding planning because they took care of everything. My guest, bridal party, and myself included were very happy with the outcome.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hannah Rowell · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Wedding Experience

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding. Renee and Rick made getting married such a pleasurable experience. The venue was gorgeous, the food was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, the DJ was awesome, and the wedding coordinator was phenomenal. The Farley Estate is such a bang for your buck! They take care of everything so all you have to do is show up. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Metro-Central Georgia area.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Brandy · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful

This place was all that I ever imagined while growing up. I loved this place and have always wanted to get married here and in May I married my best friend at this beautiful location. All of the workers were extremely friendly and helpful on our big day. The food was amazing and all of my guests loved it. I’m so happy we chose The Farley Estate for our wedding day. I will recommend it to everyone who is looking for a wedding venue

The Farley Estate 8
    The Farley Estate 16
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gardner · Married on 05/18/2019

Extremely satisfied

The Farley Estate made my wedding day run smoothly and organized everything for me. I’m extremely satisfied with the attention to detail I was provided.

• Michelle

Michelle Reece · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely stunning, perfect and stress free!

I can’t say enough good things about The Farley Estate and their operation. Our wedding was May 4th 2019 and it was a perfect wedding! From the beginning Renee and her staff were the most helpful and thoughtful. They don’t miss a thing. They are very organized, friendly and accommodating. I always heard that wedding planning and wedding days were stressful… not with the Farley Estate. When I say it was perfect, I mean it went perfect. I had so many compliments on the venue and ceremony and still get compliments to this day about how beautiful and nice the wedding was. A big THANK YOU to Renee and her team for making my dream day all that it was! ~ Michelle & Tommy Bowen

Brittany Morris · Married on 11/10/2018

The Farley Estate (wedding 11/10/18)

We loved our experience with Farley Estate. Renee and her team were very professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. They made sure every detail for our wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly. Our guests had a wonderful time at our wedding and raved about the venue (we didn't even miss not having alcohol!). The food was great and flowers were beautiful. Having an all-inclusive type package like they offer definitely decreased our stress for wedding planning and wedding weekend. Our hair and make-up stylists also loved the bridal room, it is a great asset for wedding day prep.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    The Farley Estate 17
    The Farley Estate 18
    The Farley Estate 19
    The Farley Estate 20
    The Farley Estate 21

Jordan · Married on 11/03/2018

Exactly what we imagined and plannedfrom far away

Cannot boast enough about a wonderful wedding. Renée and Veronica made our day absolutely perfect. We planned it all the way from NY and our friends and family still rave about how wonderful it was. Renée and Veronica give so much attention to detail and ensure everyone is calm. Asking for a change, doesn’t cause much stress and they’re willing to try new things.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    The Farley Estate 22
    The Farley Estate 23
    The Farley Estate 24
    The Farley Estate 25

Stacie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun and enjoyable time.

The day was remarkable. Renee and her staff made it fun, easy and kept it on time. It was a beautiful venue. They made our wedding day everything we wanted and much more.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    The Farley Estate 26
    The Farley Estate 27
    The Farley Estate 28
    The Farley Estate 29
  • Kerri

Kerri Parks · Married on 10/06/2018

Edgar/Parks Wedding

The Farley Plantation was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a wedding venue. Renee and her staff were fantastic and they made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. It was more than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Venue, Easy to work with!

My husband and I had our wedding here Sept 2018. Renee was very easy to work with. She made sure all of our questions were answered. She was able to accommodate any changes we had and give suggestions when we were at a loss of what to do in terms of logistics. Veronica, the day of coordinator, was amazing. I had several friends who raved about how wonderful Veronica was that night. We started right on time! The rest of the staff were wonderful and super nice. The food was delicious, and the DJ John kept the party going!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jacob · Married on 04/08/2017

My wife and I have nothing but amazing things to say about every single detail of this beautiful venue. The engagement was completely stress free for both of us because of how hard working the staff is from the very beginning. Renee was incredible! The food was delicious, the DJ did a fantastic job, and everything about this venue is gorgeous.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

Book your wedding here! The grounds are gorgeous! The staff is incomparable! This place gave me everything I wanted, accommodated my strangest ideas, and worked with me through the entire planning process. My wedding was absolutely perfect and Rene is the reason why!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Donna · Married on 09/25/2016

I am the mother of the bride! My daughter and now son in law had their wedding there on 9/25/2016. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding!! The staff is amazing, the place is beautiful, the food was awesome. Rena (owner) and the director are a complete joy to work with. They were so accommodating to what my daughter wanted her wedding to be. My daughter had her fairy tale wedding thanks to The Farley Plantation. Thank you all again so much for what you gave my daughter!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/24/2016

We wanted our daughter to have the wedding of her dreams. The first time we saw Farley Plantation, our daughter fell in love with the venue. The first time I witnessed Renee’s attention to detail, I fell in love with Renee and her team. Our wedding took place 9/24/2016 and Renee managed every detail flawlessly: logistics, food, floral, music, lighting- all worked together to create a magic and memorable event that family and friends will remember fondly for years to come. Here is what’s even more remarkable: Donna (the next review) had a wedding planned at Farley the very next day- Sunday the 25th. To have delighted two families back-to-back, and made each feel like the most important people in the world is a remarkable feat. Kudos to Renee, her staff, and the Farley Plantation.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Robin · Married on 09/10/2016

From the first day that we met Ms. Renee and viewed the Farley Plantation we knew that was exactly the perfect place for our ceremony- outdoor and yet still very classy and elegant; the perfect match for us! From that day forward, perfect is the exact word I would use to describe literally everything of or related to Farley or Ms. Renee!! All through the process Ms. Renee was there and happy to help in any way she could to make our dreams come true- there was never a time when I felt neglected or like she didn't have our best interest or wants in mind. Then on rehearsal and the wedding day she and her awesome crew handled literally everything! We were able to show up look pretty have fun and rest assured that everything else down to the last detail was handled. I would highly recommend anyone to have their wedding or any other special occasion at The Farley Planation!! ♥

Sent on 12/03/2016

Janice · Married on 06/25/2016

So very helpful without being pushy. Gave great advice from everything from nearby hotels to professionals for hair. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our son's and new daughter-in-laws wedding. They and all the guests had an awesome time.

Sent on 06/26/2016

michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Renee and Her staff are perfect. We just had our Daughters wedding at the Farley Plantation on 6/11/2016 and with every wedding you are a nervous wreck stressing and praying everything goes right. Renee and her staff made sure everything was perfect. They were easy to work with and anytime we asked for something it was taken care of quickly. This place was a 2 hour drive for our family and friends and well worth it. The food was excellent and our guests continued all night to compliment on the food. I couldn't be Happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you to Renee, her staff and The Farley Plantation for everything

Sent on 06/14/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/02/2016

I absolutely love Renee. I was on a tight budget and living close to Atlanta, there were little to no affordable venue options. Mrs. Renee called me, worked with me on the price, made sure that we had help every step of the way and made our wedding day one that every girl dreams of. We didn't have to worry about anything and there were no ridiculous fees attached. My family is still bragging about how wonderful the wedding was and how professional and kind the owner treated everyone.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Patricia · Married on 12/13/2015

really lovely venue to do a wedding, my husband and loved it.

Sent on 03/22/2016

George · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't begin to say how amazing this vendor was. The location was astounding, the service was impeccable, and my wife, myself, and the guests loved our wedding. The professionalism, flexibility, patience, and respect that this vendor has is unlike any other! I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/10/2015

Renee and her staff at the Farley Plantation were amazing!! Anything I asked for or wanted on the wedding day was taken care of and I never had to worry about it again. It made for a very stress free time leading up to the wedding and a completely stree free day. The venue was beautiful, both the outside ceremony and the georgeous decor of the reception. I loved how elegant it all was and how I never had to worry about what came next with cake cutting, bouquet toss, ect, they took care of all of that for me. It was a very special day and I know a good part of all the magic of the day was Renee and her staff working tirelessly to make everything happen so that I had my fairytale wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

I had been pricing venues for about a month and found that I was going to be spending way to much money and making way to many compromises. Then I happened to stumble upon Farley Plantation. Best thing that could have ever happened!! I love Renee and her staff. Renee is easy to work with and truly wants to make it your special day. I was able to customize our wedding to what fit us and not necessarily what came in a package like most venues. Any time I called I was never told "no" or "that costs extra" as I found with other venues. We had a beautiful wedding June 2015 and everything was perfect. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception it was everything we dreamed of. I highly recommend Farley Plantation!!

Sent on 03/29/2016