Eye 4 Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am usually a very anxious person, so I wanted my hair and makeup stylists to travel to me on my wedding day. I chose Eye 4 Beauty because of their portfolio, reviews, and the fact that they travel to brides without charging a travel fee! I was glad I did. Jaime was awesome to work with. Victoria was my makeup artist and Sarah was my hair stylist on my wedding day. They also did hair and makeup for my mother and two bridesmaids. I had done my trial with two other stylists but this was not a problem for them. I showed Victoria and Sarah photos of what I wanted and they gave me a style that was amazing! They both showed up on time and were very professional but also fit in with me and my bridesmaids, talking and gossiping the whole time. I would definitely recommend Eye 4 Beauty to any bride.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Waltham, MA 02451
Eye 4 Beauty travels to YOU, on location the day of your special event, providing you with stunning hair and make-up services. You do no have to worry about traffic, getting lost, or being held up at the salon, WE COME TO YOU!! You can relax, enjoy your friends and loved ones, all while getting beautiful for your very special day!
Details