Eternal Reflections Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thankful for Alyson Clemons! She is such a talented photographer, rolls with the flow, has such a kind heart, and is so helpful! She put everyone at ease while taking photos and was right there to capture all of our special day. I wouldn't trade these photos for the world!!! She is a first-class photographer and a wonderful person! Worth every penny for this investment! We will have these pictures for years to come to remember everything about our wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Hartselle, AL 35640
BLOG

hi, i’m alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in north alabama. i love jesus, my family, photography and life!!! so much of our memory is tied to photographs. just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion.

“love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. love never fails”
– 1 corinthians 13:7-8

every wedding is unique and beautiful and i am so blessed to be able to share one of the most important days of your life! i pursue excellence in every shoot and after over a hundred weddings still get teary eyed during sweet ceremonies and excited with every wedding!! i photograph every wedding as if it was my own and am truly passionate about what i do.

i praise god for the opportunity to do something i love!!!

My blog is always updated so you can see my most recent work here: http://erpbyalyson.com/blog/

+/- read less