Elite Florals

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Edie was AMAZING! I was not exactly sure which flowers I wanted, but told her a few ideas I had and she ran with it. She came up with the most creative ideas, and was so heartfelt in every decision she made. You can tell that this woman knows her flowers and loves making brides smile with her work. She did an unbelievably amazing job and I am so happy I chose her to decorate my wedding! Absolutely choose Elite Florals! I had nothing to worry about for my wedding day because I knew I was taken care of!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1160 Bradfield Road, Abington, PA 19001

Affordable Elegance

We would like to introduce ourselves to you. We are Elite Florals, a full-service florist located in the Montgomery County area with a network of florists worldwide. With more than 25 years of experience, Elite Florals offers floral design expertise for corporate office and business entertaining, lifecycle events (i.e., weddings, funerals, Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s, Christenings) and personal in-home and gift-giving needs. We anticipate that we may already be servicing some of your colleagues and friends for one or more of these types of services, and would welcome the opportunity to provide you with referrals as a testament of our work and ongoing commitment to our clients.

A sampling of events that we have done include Cairnwood, Bryn Athyn Cathedral, Huntingdon Valley Country Club, The Crystal Tea Room in Philadelphia, The Highland Estate in Blue Bell, as well as a recent wedding on location in Hawaii. No event is too large or too small to receive our personal touch. We will gladly make references available upon request.

On behalf of Elite Florals, we look forward to serving you and all of your floral needs in the future. Should you have any questions or upcoming floral projects that you would like to discuss with Elite Florals, please call us at 215-886-6760.

We are the preferred wedding florsits for the following venues:

Tallamore Country Club

Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Elite Florals provides amazing and elegant floral arrangements. On your wedding day they make your dreams and visions come to reality and the brides are left in tears of joy to experience such an immaculate ocassion. They are prepared with extra flowers incase a change needs to be made. We endorse Elite Florals. They also will make your pictures look amazing on your special day.