Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Profile Picture
Margaret
1 Review
11/22/2014

Everything was wonderful, dinner after the wedding was fabulous, service was top notch, all of the staff were great and accommodating. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Say "I DO" with a View

What if you could enjoy the spectacular view of the Strip while celebrating the most precious day of your life?   We were wondering the same thing.  The creative team behind one of the most elegant, romantic and iconic restaurants in Las Vegas are proud to introduce you to our new "I DO with a View" ceremony package.

Couples can now ... read more

Couples can now say “I DO” with a view from 110 feet above the famous Las Vegas Strip.  The distinct layout and intimate layout of the Chapel Prive provides the perfect and romantic setting in which to celebrate your special day.

The ceremony package has been designed with a sophistication and elegance that complements the modern art deco design of the restaurant.  Ceremony enhancements are available to create a custom package that fits your individual personality.

From the day she says "I Will" to the day she says “I DO”, the special events team at Eiffel Tower Restaurant will provide couples with seamless and expert guidance...as well as a day to remember forever!

The restaurant is also available for smaller intimate wedding lunches and dinners to exclusive restaurant buyouts.

We look forward to assisting you plan your special day!

+/- read less