Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV View map
   1 review
Up to 1,000 guests

Up to 1,000 guests

At Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas, our simulated, outdoor beer garden makes for the perfect wedding venue, for a “backyard wedding” without being at the mercy of the weather.

Our virtual sky, cascading fountain, and interchangeable, color illuminating trees are the most romantic setting, offering an escape from the bright lights of Las Vegas. We can take care of everything from the ceremony to your custom cake.

We offer popular games such as corn hole, beer pong, life-sized Jenga and connect four to give your guests some fun during the event. Live bands from Germany, round out your experience and create memories your family and friends will talk about for years to come. Whatever you have in mind, let us be the first step in the journey to your new beginning.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Garden
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 06/03/2011
    The Hofbrauhaus is one of the most spectacular place to go in all of Las Vegas. My husband and I are so happy that we pick The Hofbrauhaus for our wedding reception. We could not have asked for a better place. Ricci was a God send. Everything she helped me with was perfect. I could not have gotten a more friendly and informative person then her. She is so pleasant and professional all at the same time. She was very understanding of our situation when I first called and explained what was going on with our families and how it was making us feel. She explained everything in detail that was easy to understand. She even went out of her way to help us with the set up of our candy buffet that we had. The venue is soooooooooooo amazing. The pictures just do not do this place justice. We had our wedding reception in the Beer Garden. The pictures that she sent me made the place look really short and small. The reality of it is that the Beer Garden room is two stories with open air room, the ceilings are painted like the sky, their are real trees planted in the room, with a beautiful fountain, and a foe balcony up stairs staged with tables and window, and very beautiful brick flooring. They had lanterns, and lights strung from light black iron light posts. It had a wonderful outdoor feeling. I really did not feel like you were inside of a restaurant. We provided our table decorations and Ricci and her staff displayed them on the tables just perfectly. They looked great with the blue and white checkered table coverings. We decided to not rent table linens, and it was a great choice. It made you feel like you were in the real Beer Garden in Germany. It gave it the atmosphere we wanted. Ricci did such an amazing job of setting up our cake table and candy buffet, and guest/gift table. I can't thank her enough. Everyone that came to our wedding was talking about the food for weeks afterwards. It was real Bavarian food that was simply divine. I have been to Germany several times and I can't complain. It was exactly how I remembered it. The service was superb and the wait staff was top notch. They handled them selves very well with our large group, and were very accommodating. They even helped me make a make shift box to take home my wedding cake (they did not leave anything for us to take it home in.) My husband and I can't wait to visit there again for there Beer Hall dinner experience. By the way the German band that played was perfect, they even snuck over on break and played us a first dance song. The evening was absolutely the most spectacular time we have ever had as a couple. I am so thankful for such an amazing time and for them making our wedding dreams come to life. Thank you to The Hofbrauhaus for everything.

4510 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV, 89169
Location of (Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding