Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I found Edyta through a friend, and absolutely fell in love with her! We were a little nervous when we did our engagement photos (having never taken professional photos before) and she helped to keep us calm and relaxed. The photos turned out even better then expected! She also took some boudoir photos for me, as a surprise gift to the groom, which turned out better then I could have imagined. Again, helping to keep me relaxed and comfortable doing photos I was not used to. On the wedding day, she made sure to keep our bridal party very organized, to ensure we got every photo we wanted and was able to capture our day perfectly. I liked that she stayed very professional, always making sure to get the shot we wanted. I would highly recommend her to my friends (and already have!). Thanks again Edyta!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Francisco , CA 94115
BLOG

A fresh take on weddings, portraits and lifestyle photography with a fun twist!

A fresh take on wedding photography with a fun twist! Photojournalistic, editorial approach to the wedding day.To all couples out there - it's important to find vendors whose personalities you adore because they are the only other people (besides your wedding party) that spend the entire day with you!
Details