Dulce Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angela is fabulous! She worked with me to develop a unique package where I was able to rent her jars and scoops for a small fee and then I bought my own candy and assembled the buffet. Angela even gave me ribbons and bows to match my colors as well as using Disney font for the candy labels to go with our Disney theme. She was extremely flexible and sweet whenever we talked, and it is obvious that she loves what she does. I would highly recommend Angela at Dulce Designs for a candy buffet!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
PO Box 30284, Cincinnati, OH 45230
BLOG

"Sweeten Your Event"

Dulce Designs has been designing candy buffets and other sweet services for special events since 2009.

Whether you're a bride planning her wedding, a parent planning a celebration or a corporate client searching for that special something for a company party--Dulce can help.

Sweet services include: candy buffets, seating charts, ... read more

Sweet services include: candy buffets, seating charts, party favors, welcome baskets...and more!

For more information check us out at www.dulcedesignscandy.com

+/- read less