Dulce Designs Reviews

10 | Cincinnati, OH

10 Reviews for Dulce Designs

Margaret · Married on 08/29/2016

After seeing the amazing work that Mrs. Jolley presented for weddings I have attended in the past, it was an obvious choice for to include her designing talents at my recent wedding. The candy buffet was not only enjoyed by myself and my husband, but my guests as well. The buffet was appropriate for both adults and children and Mrs. Jolley handled my wedding nerves and (sometimes last minute) requests with attention to detail and professionalism. The end product was so impressive! I can't wait to have Mrs. Jolley's creations at my friends' wedding showers and engagement parties! Thank you Dulce Designs!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Angela is fabulous! She worked with me to develop a unique package where I was able to rent her jars and scoops for a small fee and then I bought my own candy and assembled the buffet. Angela even gave me ribbons and bows to match my colors as well as using Disney font for the candy labels to go with our Disney theme. She was extremely flexible and sweet whenever we talked, and it is obvious that she loves what she does. I would highly recommend Angela at Dulce Designs for a candy buffet!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

We would recommend Dulce Designs to anyone needing a classy and fun idea to add to their event. We loved our color coordinated candy buffet at our wedding. We even made sure our lighting crew put 'pin lighting' on it, which really gave it a WOW factor. We had so many people compliment the beautiful set up, the choices of candy (oh, and popcorn) and how much fun it was. The labels were FUN that were placed on the take-home bags. The scoops for the jars also matched perfectly. Angela is so easy to work with and she put a lot of time and effort into making sure we were happy and satisfied with every detail. We are also glad that we went with the buffet attendant, she kept the buffet clean and the jars filled throughout the evening, allowing us to enjoy our celebration and not have to worry about how the buffet looked. It was spotless and beautiful all night!! WE especially LOVED all the left over candy and since they were choices WE made, they were our favorites to savor after the wedding for weeks. Angela also went above and beyond when she took on our request and job to assemble a Groom's Cake that was made out of Krispy Kreme Donuts. She took our vision and delivered the perfect cake. We delivered the donuts and funny cake topper to the venue and she assembled the donuts on beautiful, sturdy, and well constructed cake tiers, adding ribbon and matching flowers from the wedding theme. Not only did (Groom) Brian LOVE it, the guests thought it was a RIOT! Thank you Angela for everything! We're so glad we found you! You really knew how to sweeten our day!!

Sent on 08/17/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2011

Our candy bar was to die for! We are still eating on the candy that our guest didn't eat (there was a LOT of candy). Not a lot of our guest every heard or seen anything like our candy bar and was wow'd by the idea. It was color coded to match our wedding and very yummy!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Carrie · Married on 10/01/2011

I had Dulce Designs provide a candy buffet for my wedding reception and everyone loved it! Angela was very friendly and great to work with. I told her I wanted to stick to a certain budget and she had no problem working with me. Absolutely great idea to have for any type of party!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Brent · Married on 06/01/2011

You won't be disappointed. She will create the "WOW" factor for your event.

Sent on 06/29/2011

melissa · Married on 05/29/2011

Angela did a wonderful job on the candy table presentation my attire wedding was focused on pink and green and she did not miss one single detail. She even went as far to use pink and green chalk to label the candy jars for the guests. She was very flexible in working with me since I provided the Chinese take-out boxes for the guests. They served as the place cards and the favors. My mom told me there was a really long line she thought it was for the appetizers but soon realized it was the candy that everyone was waiting on. I think with Angela and I both working together as a team it turned out to more than a success than we both planned.

Sent on 06/02/2011

ashley · Married on 05/14/2011

The dessert bar was a big hit!! Everyone loved all the wonderful treats. I am so glad Lyndsay recommended you. Everyone raved about the buckeyes, cookies, pretzels etc......We picked the right person for the job!! Thank you for making the dessert bar fabulous!!

Sent on 05/27/2011
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 08/20/2010

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My guest raved over the candy bar. I barely had anything left over to take home and it was a HUGE part of our reception. Kids running around with suckers, my grandparents stuffing whoppers and reeses into their purses. It was absolutely the PERFECT favor!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Dulce Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Candice, your Mad Hatter themed candy buffet was a blast to work on!

Rebekah · Married on 08/07/2010

This was the PERFECT addition to my wedding. It was the one thing that the guest raved about weeks, and weeks, and weeks after the event! I got to pick all my favorite candy and we combined my wedding theme into the decorations on the candy table! The best part- I didn't have to SET UP or CLEAN UP!!! Dulce Designs took care of EVERYTHING- can you ask for anything better on your wedding day?

I highly recommend dulce designs!

Sent on 09/16/2010