Dress Gallery

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Talk about a breath of fresh air! I had spent the entire day trying on dresses with ho hum consultants who were just going through the motions. My last stop was Dress Gallery and I wish I stopped here first! My consultant, Jillian, was helpful, excited and a breeze to work with. She knew what would work, what wouldn't and tailored the experience for my needs. She was not pushy and could read the cues that it was time to move on to the next dress. By the 3rd or 4th dress she picked out THE DRESS based on my likes/dislikes of the previous ones tried on. I could not say enough amazing things about Dress Gallery and Jillian. Thank you so much!!

Dress Gallery responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I'm so happy to have found you the perfect dress, it's truly stunning! -Jillian

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1005 W Douglas, Wichita, KS 67213

Your happiness is our mission!

Wichita's top-rated bridal store! Dress Gallery features top designers for bridal gowns inluding David Tutera for Mon Cheri, Maggie Sottero, and Mori Lee. Our store prides itself on customer service. Therefore, we ask that all brides make appointments. One-on-one consultations are usually 90 minutes and include a private fitting area, dedicated consultant, and follow up.

Walk-ins are welcome, but most weekends at Dress Gallery are fully booked. Keep in mind we may not be able to accomodate walk-in brides. We do not allow browsing of our bridal gowns while appointments are taking place to ensure a private, personal experience for all of our brides. Most gowns are special order, so please allow at least 6 months before your wedding to find the right dress. Bridal gowns start at $700.

Bridesmaids designers include Mori Lee, Angelina Faccenda, DaVinci, Alfred Angelo, and Bill Levkoff. Please make appointments to try on bridesmaids dresses. A variety of colors are available. Bridesmaids dresses start at $150.

Tuxedo rentals through Skeffington's formalwear are available for parties of all sizes. These rental tuxedos feature luxury brands, great colors, and unique options. Please set up a consultation for more information.

Let us make your day perfect - call 316-264-6688 to begin your Dress Gallery experience!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
Dress Gallery is a wedding attire boutique from Wichita, Kansas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Wichita area, Oklahoma, and the Kansas City area. Dress Gallery is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the Kansas wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, and tuxedos